Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 12:02pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Joyeaux Noel from Louisiana »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2007 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Joyeaux Noel from Louisiana
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Joyeaux Noel from Louisiana  (Read 456 times)
deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Joyeaux Noel from Louisiana
« on: Dec 22nd, 2007, 2:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

De 12 days of Christmas
(on de Bayou)  
Day - 1: Dear Boudreaux, Tanks for da bird in da Pear tree. I fix it las' night wit dirty rice. I doan tink da pear tree will grow in de swamp, so I swap it for a Satsuma.  

Day - 2: Dear Boudreaux, Ya letta say ya sent two turtle doves, but all I got was two scrawny pigeons. Anyway, I mixed dem with andouille and made some gumbo out of dem.  

Day - 3: Dear Boudreaux, Why doan ya sent some crawfish. I'm tired of eating dem darn birds. I gave two of dose prissy French chickens to Marie Trahan over at Grans Bayou and fed da tird one to my dog, Phideaux. Marie needed some sparing partners fo her fightin' roostah.  

Day - 4: Dear Boudreaux, Mon Dieux!  

I told ya no more dern birds! Deez four - what ya call dem "calling birds" - were so noisy ya could hear dem all da way to Napoleonville. I used dere necks for my crab traps, and fed da rest of dem to da gatas.  

Day - 5: Dear Boudreaux, You finally send something useful. I liked dem golden rings, me. I hocked dem at da pawn shop in Thibodeaux and got enuf money to fix da shaft on my shrimp boat and buy a round for da boys at da Raisin' Cane Lounge.  

Merci Beaucoup!  

Day - 6: Dear Boudreaux, Couchon! Back to da birds, ya coonass turkey! Poor egg suckin' Phideaux is scared to death at dem six geeeses. He tried to eat dems eggs and dey peck da heck out ah his shout. They good at eating cockroaches, dough. I may stuff one of dem wit erster dressing on Christmas day.  

Day - 7: Dear Boudreaux, I'm gonna wring yo fool neck next time I see ya. Thibeau, da mailman, is ready to kill ya. Da merde from all dem birds is stinkin' up his mailboat. He afraid someone will slip on dat stuff and sue him good.  

I let dose seven swans loose ta swim on de bayou and some duck hunas from Mississippi blasted dem out of da water. Talk to ya tomorrow.  

Day - 8: Dear Boudreaux, Poor ole Thibeau had to make tree trips on his mailboat to deliver dem 8 maids a milkin and dier cows.  

One o dem cows got spooked by da gatas and almost tipped over de boat.  

I doan like dem shiftless maids, me no. I tolt dem to get to work guttin fish and sweeping da shack but dey say it wasn't in dair contract. Dey probably think dey too good ta skin nutrias I caught las night.  

Day - 9: Dear Boudreaux, What you trying to do Huh? -- Thibeau had to borrow da Lutcher ferry to carry dem jumpin twits ya call Lords-a-Leaping across da bayou. As soon as dey gots here dey wanted a tea break wit crumpets. I doan know what dat means but I says, "Well La Di Da. Ya get Chicory coffee or nuttin."  

Mon Dieu, Emile. What I'm gonna feed all dese bozos? Dey too snooty fo fried nutria, and da cows ate my turnip greens.  

Day - 10: Dear Boudreaux, You got to be out yo mind!  

If da mailman don't kill ya, I will fo sho!! Today he delivered 10 half nakid floozies from Bourbon Street. Dey say dey be "Ladies Dancin" but dey doan act like ladies in front of dose Limey twits. Dey almost left after one of dem got bit by a water moccasin over by my out-house. I had to butcher 2 cows to feed toute le monde (everybody) .  

Day - 11: Dear Boudreaux, Where Y'at. Cheerio and pip pip. Yo 11 pipers piping arrives today from da House of Blues, second lining as dey got off da boat. We fixed stuffed goose and beef jambalaya, finished da whiskey and we're having a fais-do-do. The new mailman drank a bottle of Jack Daniels and he's having a good time dancing wit da floozies.  

Da old mailman jumped off of da Sunshine Bridge yesterday, screaming yo name. If ya get a mysterious, ticking package in da mail -- don't open it!!  

Day - 12: Dear Boudreaux, I'm sorry to tell ya but I am not yo true love no-mo. After da fais-do-do, I spent da night with Jacque, da head piper. We decided to open a restaurant and gentleman's club on da bayou.  

The floozies, pardon me, Ladies dancing, can make $20 for a table dance, and da lords can be waiters and valet park de boats. Since da maids have no mo cows to milk, I trained dem to set my crab traps, watch my trotlines and run my shrimping business. We'll probably gross a million dollas next year.  

Finis!  

Joyeaux Noel--Merry Christmas and may Papa Noel follow da bonfires tru de byu and find yo homes on Christmas Eve!  

IP Logged

If it weren't for the gutter, y mind would be homeless.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v123/tribander_3/

You pretend to pay me, I pretend to work.

LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

Re: Joyeaux Noel from Louisiana
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22nd, 2007, 2:59pm »

Carolyn I'm LMBAO! Only you dear, ONLY you!  Grin

lots of love
Helen xxx
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 22nd, 2007, 2:59pm »

And a very Merry Christmas to you Carolyn

LMAO.... Only in Louisiana..... laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Dec 22nd, 2007, 3:01pm »

Now for a picture or 3 or 2

Haven't used the fireplace in several years so figured that I would actually make use of it.

Part of my Santa Claus collection (sorry about the quality of the pictures, but they are in my china cabinet and the only time I take them out is once a year when I clean the cabinet).

IP Logged

If it weren't for the gutter, y mind would be homeless.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v123/tribander_3/

You pretend to pay me, I pretend to work.

artonio7
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Home since 11/18/06

artonio9  

« Reply #4 on: Dec 22nd, 2007, 3:01pm »

ROFLMAO!!! ... and a Joyeaux Noel from New Castle, Pennsylvania!

with warm regards,
Tony
IP Logged

Hope! http://artonio7.com
CH Pain Calendar Free Download
For artwork
Callico
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Proud Dad of a US Marine!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 22nd, 2007, 3:28pm »

Joyeau Noel to you as well!  Loved the story! laugh

Jerry
IP Logged

"When He acts on the left, I cannot behold Him; He turns on the right I cannot see Him. But He knows the way that I take; when He has tried me I shall come forth as gold." Job23:9,10
purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 22nd, 2007, 8:33pm »

Great! The 12 days of Christmas, cajun style.  Grin
IP Logged

Rosybabe
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!!

smurph  
Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:47pm »

and Merry Christmas for you too!!

Kiss  Rosy.
IP Logged

Believing is just the beginning!
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 22nd, 2007, 11:51pm »

Great pictures and have a very Merry Christmas kid.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
stevegeebe
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 23rd, 2007, 7:51am »

Dat story talks like Edna.

Thanks Carolyn.

Steve G
IP Logged
sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #10 on: Dec 23rd, 2007, 11:39am »

Merry Christmas, Carolyn! Smiley

i just love those angels and nativity set.

wishes,
sanna
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

DennisM1045
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One wave at a time!

DennisM1045   DennisM1045
Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 23rd, 2007, 3:52pm »

Thanks Caroyln!  Just what my Christmas needed... a little cajun spice!  Merry Christmas to you.

-Dennis-
IP Logged

Dancing the dance since 1995 ... Family member since 2007 ... No longer alone
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss