Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 6:24am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Am I different »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Am I different
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Am I different  (Read 277 times)
Rusty65
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Am I different
« on: Jan 22nd, 2006, 1:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I don't have the skin pain. Just that godawful pain behind my eye that makes my contimplate suicide when it hits. Also they last for hours on end. (around 3-4 nonstop) Didn't realize that there were so many kinds of headaches but so far what you people have said makes the most sense and fits except for the period of time and the skin burning. Anyone else like this? This site has helped me more in the last few days and I am eternally grateful!
IP Logged
Richr8
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's all about today...

Email

i don't think that ..
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22nd, 2006, 1:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

...the lack of skin pain is a disqualifier.  Just go through the traits and quiz on the left panel and see how you measure up otherwise.  I know mine is more general to the entire right side of my face including the internals, teeth, jaw , and what feel like the optic nerve.  and ear canal. God awful!  Some of mine will last up to three hours of excruciating pain with, "shadows" that can go for two days.  Most though fall in the 45 min to 1 hour range. 2-3 time a day over a 12 week period once a year for me.  Others vary greatly as you will see.  Sorry to see you here, but then again, it's a great resource for those that suffer.  I highly recommend that you read everything on this site and get yourself a good neurologist that undrstands ch and then make yourself some good informed decisions.  

My current weapons of choice are Oxygen, Verapamil, Prednisone (hate it but it stops my cycle), and now switching to topamax to replace Verapamil.  Of course, there are many options and you mileage may vary.    

Good luck and welcome!

Rich
IP Logged

pf wishes,

Rich

...because yesterday is history and you never know what tomorrow will bring.
"Med free"- A few seeds and lots of O2-LG but not great.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss