Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 8th, 2024, 1:49am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « 02 Question »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   02 Question
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 02 Question  (Read 291 times)
wing_nut
New Board Newbie
USA 

Dude, this sucks

02 Question
« on: Feb 24th, 2006, 11:45am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

So, I'm in this cycle from hell. I haven't had sleep, I'm tired and Cranky. I had  02 tanks from Apria medical. They pissed me off cause they wouldn't respond to insurance. Cutomer service sucked also. So, I'm an idiot and make them pick up the tanks. I am 02less. My question.....can I buy my own flippin tank and get it filled? so i don't have to deal with those not a very nice persons? If so, where? I am located in Seattle Washington.
IP Logged
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

Re: 02 Question
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24th, 2006, 12:50pm »

Worry not Wing-Nut.  Our resident O2 experts will be on board to answer your question.

I do believe that you can use other sources for securing O2.

Surf around this site and you'll probably find your answer as well. Look left to the Oxygen info tab. For me - O2 was a no-go.
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2006, 12:51pm by echo » IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

Ghost
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Farting relieves the pressure

« Reply #2 on: Feb 24th, 2006, 5:12pm »

Get a welding tank and have it refilled as much as you want ... prices vary some but a 4 ft tall tank here is 185.00 and refills are 25.00 ... same o2 as med has to be pure to weld ... others here can give better details but you get the idea.

Mike
IP Logged

Illigitimus Non Tatum Carborundum
If all men are endowed by their creator, why was mine so short sighted?

***WARNING*** Oxygen will rust your pipes!Wink
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 24th, 2006, 6:43pm »

Apria is not the only medical supply joint in your area....have your Doc write or call in a script to a new supply joint.

If that dont work, email me and I will tell you how to get welding 02. (Make sure you put "02" in the subject line)

Good luck
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

BikerBob
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Feb 24th, 2006, 7:26pm »

Here are the listings for Oxygen in the Seattle Yellow Pages...

http://www.dexonline.com/servlet/ActionServlet?pid=bfull&from=CD199& amp;metro=checked&queryText=Oxygen&cityText=Seattle&state=WA

Call them all and ask them about the deal on O2 with a 15 lpm regulator. Ask them about your insurance. When you find the best one, have your doc call in a script to them.

BB
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss