Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 9:13pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « some questions... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   some questions...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: some questions...  (Read 227 times)
mcksmly
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

some questions...
« on: Mar 30th, 2006, 8:58am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have posted a couple of times but not to this particular location...let me introduce...My husband, Burr, has has cluster type headaches for about 10 years.  Last spring, they evolved into the full fledged, at least two - three per day, full fledged, really, really,really just want to jerk the eye out type of cluster headache.  Last fall they were finally diagnosed as clusters.  Burr was put on Depakote which seemed to get the headaches under control for several months.  Three weeks ago they came back.  I thank God every day that I found this web site.  I actually printed out the medical information and took it to the neurologist.  The neurologist used what I brought in to as a resource to determine what to prescribe.  Burr is better now (down to one headache per day.)  I still fell like I need to fine tune my knowledge though.  In an effort to do this, I have post some questions elsewhere on this site.  Again, thank you for being here.
IP Logged
marlinsfan
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love this place!

Email

Re: some questions...
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30th, 2006, 1:23pm »

Hello, I have not seen our other posts. In these boards, it's best to post the questions only once, hopefully in the right place. If they about CH itself, tehre is the ch specifc page, if it's about meds, there's the meds section. Intros are done here, and any off-topic stuff is on the General board.

Anyway, welcome adn thanks for being a supporter. We couldn't get thru this without people like you!
IP Logged
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: Mar 31st, 2006, 8:00pm »

Welcome to our little corner of the web.  I'm glad you are finding the information you need.  This place was a life saver for me.  Thanks for being there for your husband.  Supporters like you ROCK!

Tell Burr to get in here and meet the family!
IP Logged
burnt-toast
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Mar 31st, 2006, 9:04pm »

Feel free to ask away, there's a lot of first hand experience that we are always willing to share.  

I'll keep an eye out for your questions and help where I can.

I hope you find good information that help's you and your hubby cope with this nightmare.  

Best wishes on your journey.

Tom
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss