Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 4:37pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Anotha New Yoahka »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Anotha New Yoahka
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Anotha New Yoahka  (Read 295 times)
Big_OUCH

Email

Anotha New Yoahka
« on: Aug 23rd, 2007, 8:51am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi!  The beast has been my constant companion since 2000 (the millenium curse?).  I've been reading the board for several months and finally decided to come out of the closet-actually, the bathroom, if you know what I mean.  I live in the Big Apple, have done so all of my life and while I talk with that funny accent, I can read and write "proper" English (or rather American).  I have a hobby of collecting all of the curse words that I utter when I get hit; since I'm chronic, my list is very long.  I'm glad to have found this place; I don't know anyone else with CH and most people that I know tell me that my CH pain is all in my head (actually my left eye, but why quibble).  I'm happy to be here and I feel a need to warn Guiseppi that I have a "thing" for cops, even one from "la la land".  I feel as if I have finally found a home.  Thanks to you all for sharing your ups and downs-I'll do the same.

P.S.:  I'm not "Big"-just tall Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2007, 8:53am by Big_OUCH » IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

Re: Anotha New Yoahka
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23rd, 2007, 9:05am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Queens boy here........transplanted to Longuyyyland livin in the burbs with wife kid and picket fence.

Tell us some more about your experiences and welcome to the family

E
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
DennisM1045
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One wave at a time!

DennisM1045   DennisM1045
Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 23rd, 2007, 12:23pm »

Hi BigO!  I'm over here just north of Boston.  Welcome home!  I'm glad you saw the light we left on for ya.  Sit back and tell us a bit about your experience.  It helps when we all share what works and what doesn't.  

-Dennis-
IP Logged

Dancing the dance since 1995 ... Family member since 2007 ... No longer alone
Big_OUCH

Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 23rd, 2007, 12:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Aug 23rd, 2007, 12:23pm, DennisM1045 wrote:
Hi BigO!  I'm over here just north of Boston.  Welcome home!  I'm glad you saw the light we left on for ya.  Sit back and tell us a bit about your experience.  It helps when we all share what works and what doesn't.  

-Dennis-

Thanks for the warm welcome!  I'm going through my medical records so that I can give you an idea of what I've been through-the short of it is nothing seems to work for long, a situation that I've read that many of my fellow (and "fellowins" or whatever the female for fellow is Smiley).  I've been through hell for 10 years and have managed to survive, but my quality of life is not the best.  I should move to Norway or Sweden or someplace where the sun never rises in the winter-sunlight is a serious trigger for me.  Thanks again for your interest and concern, that makes me feel better already.  What a pain in the ass it is to try to ex-pain my CCH (I'm chronic) to people and doctors who either don't now what it is or who think that I am just another hysterical, neurotic, hypochondriac female.  After a while I think that they can just kiss my moon.
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2007, 12:42pm by Big_OUCH » IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #4 on: Aug 23rd, 2007, 1:13pm »

on Aug 23rd, 2007, 12:41pm, Big_OUCH wrote:

I'm going through my medical records so that I can give you an idea of what I've been through-

You keep your medical records with you?  
You don't know the treatments you've already tried without looking at the records?
Can you describe your attacks for us?  

pf wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss