Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 7:20am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Is this "normal" »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Is this "normal"
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Is this "normal"  (Read 965 times)
MvT
New Board Veteran
Canada 

Computer Technician

Re: Is this "normal"
« Reply #25 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 10:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Sep 9th, 2007, 10:19am, assaultme wrote:
MvT
If there is one thing I have learned, it is humility. After seeing the bad luck of others, I feel stupid for whining about getting a nail in my hi-performance tires. Oh my God !!! Thats gonna cost me 200 bucks !!!! Well, boo hoo, better than a nail in your left eye socket !!!

Cheers, Dave

well having something break or damaged is annoying you get over it your health is more important....
IP Logged

Will_Williams

Email

« Reply #26 on: Sep 26th, 2007, 5:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

That's the norm! I actually have 3 second intervals during my clusters sometimes where the cluster completely goes away for 3 seconds and comes right back. Everytime it goes away I can't help but laugh and get excited about the brief relief! <<< That's weird!
IP Logged
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

« Reply #27 on: Sep 27th, 2007, 1:23pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 11:43pm, assaultme wrote:
tonight I saw something that made me physically ill. It was a video of a person having this horrible attack. My God, It scared the BJesus out of me.

Ummm ... That might have been me that you watched.  Was this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9FMaozTgTM

If so, that IS me, and my buddy Luke who is trying his damnest to keep me from pulling my hair out, and banging my head on the floor.  It was filmed at the Nashville convention, by Justin Ott.  He is working on a documentary about clusters.

Chuck
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2007, 1:26pm by ClusterChuck » IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
Groov
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

!Privet! !OLA! !wassup! PARABELLUM

orangemod260500  

« Reply #28 on: Sep 29th, 2007, 9:20pm »

Yeah Chuck. It was only after I met you that I realized it was you. I saw Tony's video too. Not quite as bad...but bad to see my friends in such agony!!  

When I first got Ch, I wanted to show my Mom exactly what I was talking about. I ended up not showing her your video. I thought it would be too hard for her to watch.

But hey, I'm glad you made the video. It is good educational stuff for those who want to understand.
Cheers, Dave
IP Logged

PARABELLUM

I do look like my avatar...But I swear to God I am not a bag of aqua colored french fries

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others!!
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss