Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 12:19am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Howdy! New here »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Howdy! New here
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Howdy! New here  (Read 247 times)
sheep2blue
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Howdy! New here
« on: Sep 29th, 2007, 3:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

HOWDY
I found you-all a few days ago and have been lurking and reading.  Also found OUCH.  I’m so glad .  

Have been having Ch for several years but thought it was a dental problem.  Was dx’d in March.  Had it figured out pretty much by then.  Use O2 and imitrex with good results.
Currently just have shadows (and I was thinking they were sinus or tooth—DUH!) Nothing serious-about k2. Definatly tracking now with calendar!

Live in Montana on a ranch.  Keep a few cows, put up some hay—usual ranch stuff.  Did have sheep and miss them since they’ve been gone.  Spring without lambing will not be the same.  Last year I was getting hits at 2:00am-just in time for maternity check in the lambing shed.  Somehow the arrival of a new set of little twins made it some better.

Also have Kienboch’s Disease – bilat – both wrists fused.  Take indomethicine for that but don’t notice it does anything for CH.  

Take carbidopia10/levadopa100 for RLS.  Anyone have any idea what effect levadopa might have on Ch?  Some days I don’t take any, some days 2.

So glad to have found you all!  
T
IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

Re: Howdy! New here
« Reply #1 on: Sep 29th, 2007, 4:23pm »

If you were diagnosed in March and he gave you a script for 02 as well as Imitrex, I would think HE'D be the one to counsel you any  possible interaction of the Levadopa.

Glad to hear that you're reading all the good advice this site,  as well as the OUCH site has to offer.  There is nothing more crucial than to be an educated patient.

Welcome to our corner of the world.    Linda
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
DennisM1045
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One wave at a time!

DennisM1045   DennisM1045
Email

Re: Howdy! New here
« Reply #2 on: Sep 29th, 2007, 4:53pm »

Welcome T to your new home on the Internet.  I'm sorry to hear your a family member.

From the sounds of it you have a good Doc there.  You're already on the most effective aborts around.  Next you'll need to read up on preventatives and see if there isn't a solution to keep the beast at bay.

Well, I hope you get lots of PF time and I'm glad you found us too.

-Dennis-
IP Logged

Dancing the dance since 1995 ... Family member since 2007 ... No longer alone
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss