Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 1st, 2024, 5:47pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Newbie from New Zealand  : ) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Newbie from New Zealand  : )
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Newbie from New Zealand  : )  (Read 2420 times)
bluenz
New Board Newbie
New_Zealand 

Do what you love, Love what you do...

rhsculpturesss  

Newbie from New Zealand  : )
« on: Dec 19th, 2007, 8:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi there.  

I really want to thank everyone for posting their experiences and journeys on this board.   I truly use to think i was completely and utterly   nuts  till i came here and read all this info available here......  thank you thank you  !!!

Ive has clusters for around 20 years mostly only a few a year.  over the last 10 years ive had more....... this year ive had so many cycles it just aint funny.   but thanks to this site and all its info ive been able to get some treatment . hospital visits oxygen and jabs etc.   Ive tried out a few tips form you guys. some work some don't but that seams to be the way with all of us , trial and error till we find some sort of management plan for ourselves.

Im glad theres a name for the demon who slices my eye with his knife...... who squeezes my head   and steals my time...

thanks for giving me the place to ramble to  ; )
IP Logged
vietvet2tours
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Re: Newbie from New Zealand  : )
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19th, 2007, 8:14pm »

Good on ya.  Keep on huffin.

Potter
IP Logged

Kill em all let God sort em out
Miz_D
New Board Junior
USA 

Me and my amazing hubby Steve

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 19th, 2007, 9:22pm »

Hi Bluenz,

Glad your here...this website is definately a godsend to clusterheads. I don't want to think what state I would be in without this place.

There is absolutely NOTHING like talking to another person who understands what you experience...the best therapy in the world...the cheapest also!

Danielle

IP Logged

My disabling chronic illness is more real than your imaginary medical expertise...
Ray
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ray and Shade

raymond759  
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 19th, 2007, 11:55pm »

Welcome to the nut house.  Wishing you the best.

Ray
IP Logged

You have my prayers and compassion-I'm right there with you.

Dum tempus habemus, operemur bonum
*While we have the time, let us do good*

http://www.myspace.com/rayplace
http://www.shadesgarden.com
RichardN
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

lastchantsranch   babbleontn
Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 20th, 2007, 1:01am »

Hi & Welcome

I was a basket-case when I came here 2/02.  This place gave me a "name-for-the-pain" and the info/ammo to battle our common beast . . . . got my life back.

You mentioned hospital visits oxygen and jabs.  You DO have 02 available at home I hope?   The key to 02 is to use at the early onset of an attack and keep him from getting to the "dance" stage.  I can live with the beast as long as I don't have to "dance" with the bastard.

Checked out your website.   Looks like you keep yourself busy . . .  and loving what you do . . . not always and easy thing to accomplish.

Be Safe,   PFDANs

Richard
IP Logged

I can live with the beast as long as I don't have to "dance" with the bastard.
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 20th, 2007, 10:50am »

Welcome to the board! We can always use a few more hands to help row the boat. There are some of your felllow country men/women floating around the board that should surface shortly!

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
tessistired
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

tesslovescoffee   tesslovesthecafe
Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 20th, 2007, 11:14am »

Hey there and Welcome to the Family!!

So glad you are here and as you have already mentioned you have done some reading so you know there is much to learn and you will for sure.  These people here are AWESOME and I dont know what I'd do without them!!  

Anyway...if you don't already know on the left of the site there  is a link to click hilighted in yellow to the OUCH website...ORGANIZATION FOR UNDERSTANDING CLUSTER HEADACHES....filled with mounds of info for you.  Another place you might be interested in visiting is  

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/chat

There is our chat room where we clusterheads get together whenever and just chat and vent and get silly so come join us whenever you can!

Many Blessings and Pain Free Days and Nights to you!!

Tess
IP Logged
bluenz
New Board Newbie
New_Zealand 

Do what you love, Love what you do...

rhsculpturesss  

« Reply #7 on: Dec 20th, 2007, 12:43pm »

Thank you Guys and Dolls...  

Its good to know im not the only person who lives with this.  and with all this information available theres certainly lots to try out, I'm kinda hopeful I'll get a descent management plan sorted  eventually .   just trialling things still at the moment.   Its been good for me to write things down whats worked and why & different symptoms, triggers etc.  

The first time i came here i sat and read and just sobbed.. it was relief that what i was experiencing was real ... even when the docs don't know at least now i can give them some print outs.  

I'll keep an eye on the chat room here and maybe will catch some of you  soon...

be well      Smiley

Cheesy
IP Logged
Groov
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

!Privet! !OLA! !wassup! PARABELLUM

orangemod260500  

« Reply #8 on: Dec 20th, 2007, 11:29pm »

Hey Ruth, it's me Tama.  

Come on over to the chat room evenings for some insightful non-sense  and useless facts you'll never be able to use as long as you livelaugh

It's fun tho !!!!!

Cheers, Dave
IP Logged

PARABELLUM

I do look like my avatar...But I swear to God I am not a bag of aqua colored french fries

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others!!
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 29th, 2007, 6:59am »

Welcome to Clusterville and the funnyfarm.... You'll find we're a bunch of NUTZ, but a good bunch. We've been helping each other for years and it's a great feeling knowing you're not ALONE anymore.  

Read read read..... There's more information on this board than in most medical libraries on CH and someone is avaiable 24/7 to answer questions or to just be here when you need someone.  

I've lived here since 98 and can assure you it's the one place where people UNDERSTAND your pain and what you're going thru. Nothing you can say will shock anyone cause someone has been thru it...  

So just grab a chair and make yourself comfortable... Read, ask questions, whatever......

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss