Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 8:04am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « pregnancy and the devil N° 2 »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Children and Cluster's
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   pregnancy and the devil N° 2
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: pregnancy and the devil N° 2  (Read 615 times)
cecile
New Board Newbie

Email

pregnancy and the devil N° 2
« on: Jan 3rd, 2003, 8:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

hello,  

i allready leave a post on the general message board. i leave an other in here just in case.  

i am looking for someone in the same sitation as mine : i am a 28 years old french girl suffuring of chronic CH and  
we (my friend and i) have been trying to have a baby for two years now.

it has been quite difficult because of my medication for CH. We had to wait a long time before my doctor "allowed" me to try to have the baby and i had to stop my treatment. After a very hard time, i finaly get pregnant.... but as things cannot be good for people like us, i lost the baby  
so i am just looking for somone like me who try to have a baby or who had children dispite this bloody CH.  

i know that this topic is for parents of Ch-children, but may be one of you have CH as well.  
i hope somone will be able to give me informations and hope in particular.  

I send you and your children all my love  

cécile
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss