Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 5:45am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « 15. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Children and Cluster's
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 15.  (Read 1333 times)
peaceloveez
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« on: Mar 12th, 2008, 9:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am 15 years old. I am a fairly typical teen. I have my good moments my bad moments, my struggles and my strengths. One thing I have been struggling with since i was about 11 or 12 is migrains. I was getting them once a month, maybe. The were hell, but i could take it. As I got older however, not only have the migrains gotten worse, the frequency has increased. I have felt blessed beyond belief because this is now my 4th day in a row with not even the slightest head ache. I have been seeing a doctor who has prescribed a pleathura of things and nothing has helped. I took a log of 18 days, 7 of them i had migrains. When I say migrain, I mean if it were not for the light and sound beyond the "comfort" of hiding underneath a blanket, I would kill myself because I have hell x10 in my head. Even the slightest sound or bit of light is amplified and pressed into my head with no mercy. In this 18 days, although only 7 days I had migrains, only 2 of these days did I have no head ache what so ever. I often wake with them, but from time to time I will get them in the middle of the day. I am writing this for two reasons. First, I want everyone to know I have sympathy for you, and I definatly feel your pain. Secondly, I am writing to see if anyone has any suggestions. I have tried maxalt, imitrex, ice packs, naproxin, motron, extra stregnth tylonol and tylonol3. I am currently on everyday topamax. I started it yesterday, and missed my dose today, so who knows what tommorow brings. I can not say if it is working or not, but if it fails, as have many many things in the past, any suggestions?

Thank you.
-Elena.
IP Logged
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

Re: 15.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 2:42pm »

Elena, check your private messages hun..........have some info that might help ya out!  
Leesa Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2008, 2:43pm by Leesa » IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

Re: 15.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 6:23pm »

Thanks for helping her out Leesa.  I see that she posted in 2 places so I was confused when I saw you down here...never-mind..lol  

Elena, I hope everyone is able to help you out dear.

Linda
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss