Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 11:09am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Wiped Out... HELP!!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   Wiped Out... HELP!!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Wiped Out... HELP!!!!  (Read 1495 times)
shipo
New Board Newbie
Australia 

WWW Email

Re: Wiped Out... HELP!!!!
« Reply #25 on: Feb 10th, 2006, 11:23am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

G'day Jackie..
We all here can understand what hell you are going through...
The lack of sleep is most devastating...But the lack of others who know nothing of CH'S or can't relate to the pain is hard to handle I know.
I've been free for some years now and I don't know why?
I had clusters at the same time lasting 3 months every year right on the dot...for over 15 years.Then they changed and the periods were longer between episodes.
I'm not up on the latest medications but I found Ergodril a great help...What works for some doesn't for others !!!
Try to get your husband on here to educate him on how you are suffering.
Cheers and I hope you are PF soon
Paul
IP Logged

I'm as young as the day is long,and this has been a very short day.(Groucho Marx)
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #26 on: Feb 10th, 2006, 11:27am »

Sending you another hug and hopes for some peace. It's been a while since I was as down as you are now. It hurts.  Know that we're all pulling for you. Wishing you peace.

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
pfunk

Email

« Reply #27 on: Feb 10th, 2006, 11:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Jackie-  
Hi.  Very sorry to hear you're suffering, but welcome to the family.  I"m 35 and have been suffering from CH as long as I can remember.  I first came upon CH.com back in 2000 but I experienced a long period of HA free bliss.  I have recently been attacked by the demon once again so I made my very first post a few weeks ago begging for help.  I was at my wit's end.  Jonny and the rest of the gang really stepped up for me.  These guys are for real.  Just stick around, read everything you can on this cite and every cite they tell you to look at (it really helps).  Do get get your husband and family to read things on here to because it will help them understand your pain.  Ask all the questions you might have.  There is definitely someone around here who can get you the answer or lead you to the right place to find the answer.
Look into the melatonin like some of the others have said. it has been a godsend to me.  I have found many hours of sleep and been able to eliminate several meds since I started taking it.  Keep your chin up, stay strong PF time will come.  Welcome again to the family and I hope some of what I have said has been helpful. Smiley Wink

Pfunk
IP Logged
llreed
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: Feb 10th, 2006, 11:59pm »

Hi Jackie,
God - CH can overwhelm and tear down so much.  Life can turn upside down really quick.  Hang in there sweetie...  Take day by day.  Hang out here and let us show you life can go on.  You will find alot of support here and alot of sincere people who understand.  Let it out...  This group can take it.
PF Wishes,
llreed

Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss