Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 15th, 2024, 12:02pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « its my least favorite time of night »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   its my least favorite time of night
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: its my least favorite time of night  (Read 234 times)
rapunzel
New Board Junior
USA 

'sometimes you just need to howl"

Email

its my least favorite time of night
« on: Mar 11th, 2006, 10:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Im so tired, ready for bed- time to wait for Freddy( as in Kruger)...
last night was so very bad. And then I woke up in the utility room on the floor- does anyone else end up somewhere weird after an attack? What I mean is- how is it that the pain finally subsides and I dont recall the end and wake up hours later somewhere stupid? One night, I spent two hours on the hallway floor, the other night, the kneeling on the floor-facedown on the couch- I recall the horrible agony, but not the endings.

At least I dont come to outside somewhere frozen to half to death.  
This doesnt happen every time, but when they are particularily long attacks.

I will be very glad when I can visit the neuro and get something besides my OTC melatonin and dumb steroids. ( I have my printout and am armed and ready for the doc-thank you all)
IP Logged
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

Re: its my least favorite time of night
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11th, 2006, 10:22pm »

That is something I have never had happen to me.  During the long ones, I usually end up taking a long stroll around my yard headbutting trees and end up crashing in my recliner, but I always remember how I got there.

Does your regular doctor know about this?  Definitely something I would mention to him/her.  I hope your neuro appointment is soon.

Wishing you restful, pain free sleep tonight.

Mike
IP Logged
rapunzel
New Board Junior
USA 

'sometimes you just need to howl"

Email

Re: its my least favorite time of night
« Reply #2 on: Mar 11th, 2006, 10:31pm »

thank you.

I think that it may be exhaustion- dragging myself around, trying not to wake up the rest of my household- and then when the pain finally subsides I must just fall asleep/pass out whereever I have ended up during my 'flight'. This only happens during the really bad really really really bad ones- somewhere from where I have begged God to just take me now, my husband to please just shoot me, and screaming into a pillow beyond comprehension.  

Hope you can enjoy painfree sleep tonite-I hope the same for me, but 'Freddy' is already knockin on my eyeball.

Kim
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss