Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 10:29pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « the beast is back! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   the beast is back!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: the beast is back!  (Read 285 times)
wildhaus
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Switzerland 

the beast is back!
« on: Mar 18th, 2006, 4:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi
It looks like the beast is back! it started with a few shadows, which I mostly put on ignore..
And then 3 nights ago it came, the first night - I could classify it as a strong shadow ………
But the next night it was not a strong shadow it was a hit …. and then last night it came,  
and when it came it was a full-scale attack on my head by the best, it would classify  
as an eight ( 8 ) on the KS*
What a blessing it was to have the cool O² (at12lt/min) 10 min - the attack was blocked ….. and  
back to try and get some sleep……. Cant get to sleep …. Cant help it, it drives me  
up the wall and the anxiety ….. but most of all
SCARED,
I don’t want to go through it again …. I don’t need it now …… got used to the “good life” without this beast …….. and how nice it was!  “La Dolce vita”
And today at work….. it had to hit me - just at the right moment ……… in the middle of a meeting ….
Had to though it out ….. but by the looks I got I know that I look like a surrealistic - ghostly figure in Dali’s paintings.

It is my second round, I just hope it will be a short one …..as I don’t feel like going through the emotional rollercoaster and the “barbaric” preventive treatment (Gloa, Stellatum) which I most likely will use again as a preventive – for me it did work. In a very short sentence.

I HAVE HAD IT.

Not looking for pity, or understanding.. as I know you all do know and understand ….. and I am “just” one more in a long list ……

But its great to be able to cry out  “OUCH”

Michael

*Kip Scale
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2006, 4:52am by wildhaus » IP Logged

LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

Re: the beast is back!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18th, 2006, 5:03am »

Hi Michael,
I'm so sorry the beast is back. I know what you mean about the fear, we all do  Cry
Thank God for O2 huh? I wouldn't be here without it.
You have us too and the light is always on here. We'll help you through hug
Helen
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 18th, 2006, 7:29am »

Hang in there Michael!
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
chiaspet
New Board Newbie
USA 

This is me with a CH!!!!

« Reply #3 on: Mar 18th, 2006, 9:48am »

Cry

I feel your pain Michael. I have had shadows for three days now and they are rapidly increasing. I know now that it is inevitable that the beast will be here very soon. I actually went two years (almost to the day) without Ch's. I was soooo hopeful that they were gone forever. HA  Lucky me is about to embark on yet another 1-3 month journey through hell. I have never personally met anyone who suffers. The hardest part of this is NO ONE around me understands. When you try to explain it to people, they look at you like your crazy. I have wished so many times that my husband would experience this for  just 1 minute so he would understand. I am grateful that this website is here. THANK YOU to all my fellow CH sufferers for understanding.
Renee
IP Logged
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 18th, 2006, 11:05pm »

Like so many have said - sometimes it's easier being chronic. We don't have to worry about when the next cycle is coming...  

Sorry you're getting hit Michael. Hope it's a short cycle.

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss