Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 6:30am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Shadow Question »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   Shadow Question
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Shadow Question  (Read 300 times)
hotprestwich
New Board Junior
England 

Fuck the devil

Email

Shadow Question
« on: Jan 28th, 2008, 1:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hola all,  
okay for the past 3 nights ive managed to get some sleep normally been getting hit 2-4 times a night,
but now i seem to be shadowing like crazy, 3 days ago it lasted all day 12 hours, its dealable but anoying, coffee didnt get rid of it and 02 didnt do anything the good thing is no attacks, just heavy shadows, its enough to wake me up in the morning and i wait for the attack but it dosnt come, the thing is is that i normally dont experience shadows, little twinges here and there i get hit heavy but it will go away within 40 mins, so i just ride em out 02 aborts somtimes but just recently its not been doing anything, i wake up now with shadows, that just seem to hang around, im happy to not get the attack but also im wondering if anyone else has this, could this be my cycle ramping down? its been 4 weeks to the day, normally last 6-8 weeks,
kinda dont know what the beast is doing, i know hes there but its just teasing me,
shadowing all day really effects my work, im a diver
normally i can get through the day without one and sleep is my biggest trigger its weird i wake up at times expecting to have a headache but its not there, i then tell myself its nearly over but when i wake in morn i know he's still with me, just feeling a bit confused and frustrated, as now its hard to work,
BTW im having a good day today shadows were present this morn but thank god the coffee worked and kicked his ass.
i guess my question is dose anyone just shadow like crazy and have no actual attack? its been 3 days now no attacks just a dealable bangin head.

pain free wishes to you all

IP Logged

In heaven there is no beer so why not drink it while we´re here
starlight
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Shadow Question
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28th, 2008, 1:45pm »

I would shadow a lot during the day when in cycle.  Taurine helped me--I would take 2 capsules and it would sometimes help get rid of it.
IP Logged
thebbz
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ow,Ow,Ow

Email

Re: Shadow Question
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28th, 2008, 4:03pm »

Damn headaches. Sometimes shadows sometimes not.
It does vary. Only the shadow knows. Undecided
all the best  
thebb
IP Logged

It wasn't me I didn't do it
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss