Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 4:01am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « What the heck?  Energized Water for Headache »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   What the heck?  Energized Water for Headache
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What the heck?  Energized Water for Headache  (Read 598 times)
Ray
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ray and Shade

raymond759  
WWW Email

What the heck?  Energized Water for Headache
« on: Jan 31st, 2008, 8:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I thought I'd heard it all, but I guess I haven't...

PT Barnum once said: "A sucker is born every minute..."

http://www.freepressreleases.co.uk/Press_Releases/Medical/WaterPharmacyO nline.com_Offers_Energized_Water_for_Headache_Pain_Relief_2008012811405/&Itemid=60

Ray    sayno
IP Logged

You have my prayers and compassion-I'm right there with you.

Dum tempus habemus, operemur bonum
*While we have the time, let us do good*

http://www.myspace.com/rayplace
http://www.shadesgarden.com
Ray
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ray and Shade

raymond759  
WWW Email

Re: What the heck?  Energized Water for Headache
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31st, 2008, 8:29am »

Oh, it gets better! [Not really]

http://www.waterpharmacyonline.com/good/headache_relief

Energized Water for Headache Pain Relief
    Our specially formulated Energized Water has been developed for the sole purpose of safely and naturally alleviating the pain of headaches. Our Energized water will also assist in relieving the tension associated with headaches.

Recommended Directions for Use:
• Begin in a comforting environment free of harsh light and distracting noise. It is important that you feel comfortable and at peace in order for the Energized Water to have the best possible results.
• Pour two tablespoons of Energized Water in a glass or bowl and submerge the index and middle fingers of both hands for 30 seconds.
• Remove fingers from Energized Water mixture and gently massage your temples in a clockwise motion, with your eyes closed, for up to two minutes.
• Open your eyes and carefully dampen hands with remaining mixture. Gently rub your hands over face and neck, allowing the Energized Water to soak into your skin.
    Or…
• Add Ľ cup Energized Water to a foot soaking tub of comfortably hot water and submerge both feet for 10 minutes.
• After ten minutes, gradually add cold water to the soaking tub until the temperature drops to a soothing warm. Soak for an additional 2 minutes.
• As with the first recommended use, maintain a sense of calm or serenity in a place of comfort. We recommend softly repeating a mantra such as Today I feel wonderful. I am full of health, vitality and love. The pain is subsiding and I am thankful for the blessings in my life. Repeat this or your own peaceful phrase three times.
    With the use of our specially formulated Energized Water, you can expect to feel the headache pain relief and inconvenience GO OFF within minutes of use.
IP Logged

artonio7
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Home since 11/18/06

artonio9  

« Reply #2 on: Jan 31st, 2008, 8:30am »

Wow... and just $16.99 for a 16 ounce bottle.

Of course they aren't charging anything for the "special incantation.

As with the first recommended use, maintain a sense of calm or serenity in a place of comfort. We recommend softly repeating a mantra such as Today I feel wonderful. I am full of health, vitality and love. The pain is subsiding and I am thankful for the blessings in my life. Repeat this or your own peaceful phrase three times.

with warm regards,
Tony
IP Logged

Hope! http://artonio7.com
CH Pain Calendar Free Download
For artwork
Ray
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ray and Shade

raymond759  
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 31st, 2008, 8:39am »

That's BEFORE shipping Tony....

I commented on their site, challenging them to provide a peer reviewed journal article showing any effect on cluster headaches.  I doubt that they will be sending me any.

You should read the [load of millarkey] testimonials on the website!

ARGH!

Ray
IP Logged

AlienSpaceGuy
New Board Veteran

Greetings from outer space

« Reply #4 on: Jan 31st, 2008, 9:15am »

Are you surprised that this dangerous Dihydrogen Monoxide has some useful properties too?

Not only can it be 'energized' to cure your headaches, but its memory effect is used for 200 years already by the biggest health scam there is: homeopathy.

smokin

IP Logged

AlienSpaceGuy believes only in scientifically sound methods and hates snake oil vendors.

thomas
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"Hit like a phillips head into my brain."

« Reply #5 on: Jan 31st, 2008, 9:59am »

Just when you thought you'd seen it all...........  Undecided
IP Logged

Religion and sex are powerplays. Manipulate the people for the money they pay. Selling skin, selling God, the numbers look the same on their credit cards. Triptans cause rebounds. Learn it, believe it, live it. I use triptans as the absolute LAST RESORT when treating my CH.
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 31st, 2008, 10:01am »

But Ray....WAIT>>>THERE"S MORE! By ordering today you can also get this handy dandy ginsu knife which will chop aluminum cans into strips yet still slice a tomato wafer thin.......it's shiny handle is useful for looking at your reflection while centering your feng shui and mumbling your mantra!!!

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #7 on: Jan 31st, 2008, 1:48pm »

Ok, then...

Sanna
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #8 on: Jan 31st, 2008, 4:16pm »

on Jan 31st, 2008, 8:30am, artonio7 wrote:
Repeat this or your own peaceful phrase three times.

There's no place like home.

IP Logged

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
George_J
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

White-Breasted Nuthatch

Email

Re: What the heck?  Energized Water for Heada
« Reply #9 on: Jan 31st, 2008, 8:32pm »

on Jan 31st, 2008, 4:16pm, brewcrew wrote:

Careful....you could end up in Kansas.   Wink

Best,

George
IP Logged

Ah! The foreigners put on such airs
Wearing the tangerine suits
And their harlequin eyes.
The pain they inspire
Draws in harmonica melodies
And the feathers of birds
Which flame up at their touch.
It all comes to light in the sheer
Debonair.
(Ellen)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #10 on: Feb 1st, 2008, 6:37am »

What did George Carlin say (new rules of life) "Flavored water is POP!"  (Seems fitting here!)

But I think we're taking this all wrong guys. What we really need to do is come up with our OWN scam and market it... These guys are making BIG BUCKS on this stuff. We're laughing about it when we could be cashing on on something just as stupid as this.  

Now just think about this -- Magic Headache Powder! We get some cheap baby powder, put it in a plastic bag, along with some "magic" herbs (to be determined later) and market it as Granny's magic cure for Clusters... should make us millions.... Anyone want to invest on the ground floor??? Haven't worked out the whole marketing plan yet, but this is a no-brainer and guaranteed to bring in millions when marketed to the masses.  

Just think a headache powder that you sprinkle on your pillow and it works while you sleep... what could be any more simple? And the testimonials would be astounding....  

Hugs BD

IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

« Reply #11 on: Feb 1st, 2008, 7:07am »

on Feb 1st, 2008, 6:37am, BarbaraD wrote:
What did George Carlin say (new rules of life) "Flavored water is POP!"  (Seems fitting here!)

But I think we're taking this all wrong guys. What we really need to do is come up with our OWN scam and market it... These guys are making BIG BUCKS on this stuff. We're laughing about it when we could be cashing on on something just as stupid as this.  

Now just think about this -- Magic Headache Powder! We get some cheap baby powder, put it in a plastic bag, along with some "magic" herbs (to be determined later) and market it as Granny's magic cure for Clusters... should make us millions.... Anyone want to invest on the ground floor??? Haven't worked out the whole marketing plan yet, but this is a no-brainer and guaranteed to bring in millions when marketed to the masses.  

Just think a headache powder that you sprinkle on your pillow and it works while you sleep... what could be any more simple? And the testimonials would be astounding....  

Hugs BD

The reality is that people who create these kinds of products generally don't make a bundle.  And this is not to have any pity for them. But, their general disregard for the golden rule is often applied across the board. And, in the cosmic karmic justice department, they do end up "getting" theirs. Dante described a couple of perpetuity care communities for the folks who come up with the next big scam.

Scott
IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
-----------------------------------------------------
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss