Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 9:48pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Only this group could find humor in this... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   Only this group could find humor in this...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Only this group could find humor in this...  (Read 1618 times)
AussieBrian
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Got beer?

Re: Only this group could find humor in this...
« Reply #25 on: Mar 11th, 2008, 3:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sometimes I use ice-packs, other times it's hot-packs, and commonly I use both simultaneously on different parts of my head and neck figuring that if I can't beat the bastage I can at least confuse him badly enough he'll go away.

Hanging my Kip8.75 under the shower one night, switching the temp from cold to very hot and got it slightly wrong without even realising.  Scalded all my scalp, half my hair fell out, and I didn't even know it until morning.

Then there was the night I got hit really bad and police found me wandering, stark naked, almost two miles from home.  Don't like to talk about that one.
IP Logged

Vulcrania horrendus - twice daily, then two at night in lieu of sleep.
GonnabeatemJudi
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #26 on: Mar 11th, 2008, 12:53pm »

You poor thing... geez, looks like when it rains it pours crap!  I hope you have pf back and ch days and nights.  
If you feel miserable, just re-read the Drummer story at the bottom of the page, I laughed so hard I had tears...
Get your suits of armor out folks, the beast is at hand!
PF wishes to all...

Please see my post at clusterheadache specific -
IP Logged
Sandy_C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Burn that bra!

Email

« Reply #27 on: Mar 11th, 2008, 2:14pm »

Yup!  These stories are humorous, putting it mildly  Grin

I remember reading Drummer's story way back when I got my very first ever round of CH, at the end of May, 1999.  

As an undiagnosed brand "newbie", I lurked for a while on the boards, reading the posts, and I remember Drummer's tale of woe, and how the rest of the folks either commiserated with him, or outright laughed their heads off (I was one of the laughers).  

That humor, in the face of the pain all were experiencing, convinced me that maybe I should log on.  So, I did.

Sandy

IP Logged

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss