Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 1:37am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A blonde and a brunette decided to rob a bank. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Daily Chat
   Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   A blonde and a brunette decided to rob a bank.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A blonde and a brunette decided to rob a bank.  (Read 328 times)
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

A blonde and a brunette decided to rob a bank.
« on: Mar 3rd, 2006, 5:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A blonde and a brunette decided to rob a bank. They quickly devised a good plan and they put their plan to action. The brunette drove up to the front of the bank that they had decided to rob. She turned to the blonde and asked her, "Now, do you remember what the plan is?" The blonde sighed and replied, "Yeah, yeah, I remember..." The brunette went over the plan once more and let the blonde out to do her stuff. Before the blonde could shut the door, the brunette yelled out, "Be sure to be in and out in no more than 5 minutes!"

The blonde ran inside and the brunette waited in the car... and waited... and waited... and waited... and waited. After waiting for so long in the car, the blonde bursts out of the bank's doors, the alarm blaring loud enough to wake everyone up. The blonde was lugging a bank safe behind her by a rope tied around it. A security guard ran out of the bank, his pants down around his ankles and attempting to reach his gun. The blonde breathed heavily as she tried to put the safe in the car but finally just gave up and dropped the safe behind. She ran into the passenger seat and pulled the door shut, the car already moving. The security guard yelled, "Stop! Stop!" while the pair drove off, leaving the safe with rope tied tightly around it behind.  

The brunette frantically asked the blonde, "What the hell happened in there?!?" The blonde was panting and turned to the brunette and choked out, "What do you mean? I followed the plan exactly!" The brunette paused and yelled, "YOU IDIOT! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TIE UP THE GUARD AND BLOW THE SAFE!"  

IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
tanner
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Adopt a POW/MIA I have

sc_clusterhead1  
Email

Re: A blonde and a brunette decided to rob a bank.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 4th, 2006, 12:41am »

I love a good blonde joke!

................thanks.....tim

and no when you meet her my wife is not a blonde it's to cover the .......oooooooopps
IP Logged

I AM THE MASTER OF MY MIND, MY BODY, AND MY EMOTIONS...
it's just my head that sucks...http://www.centerforlit.com/

sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #2 on: Mar 4th, 2006, 2:43am »

Grin
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

zwibbs/Scott
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Stay Strong !!!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 4th, 2006, 3:02am »

I LOVE blondes stop picking on them.
IP Logged

There's always light at the end of the Tunnel.
andrewjb
New Board Hall of Famer
England 

when the love of power becomes the power of love !

Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 12th, 2006, 6:31pm »

laugh . yep,long live the blonds.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss