Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 4:50pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Dirty Johnny »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Daily Chat
   Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   Dirty Johnny
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Dirty Johnny  (Read 328 times)
I Cant Dance
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Junior
USA 

Kicking "Fat Bastard" to the curb!

Dirty Johnny
« on: Apr 21st, 2006, 7:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A grade school teacher asked her students to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.  

Molly put up her hand and said, "My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep It was fascinating."

The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted you to use the word "fascinate, not fascinating".

Sally raised her hand. She said, "My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated."

The teacher said, "Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word "fascinate."

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny's comments before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word "fascinate", so she called on him.

Johnny said, "My Aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight."

laugh
IP Logged

"I can endure more pain than anyone you've ever met. That's why I can beat anyone I've ever met."
-Steve Prefontaine, "Without Limits"----Yeah Right! "I got yer pain right hiya."
andrewjb
New Board Hall of Famer
England 

when the love of power becomes the power of love !

Email

Re: Dirty Johnny
« Reply #1 on: Apr 23rd, 2006, 4:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

laugh.great.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss