Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 10:18am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « My second attack of pain »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Getting to Know Ya
(Moderator: DJ)
   My second attack of pain
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: My second attack of pain  (Read 1268 times)
Juan_Pablo
New Board Newbie
Ecuador 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

My second attack of pain
« on: May 19th, 2008, 9:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'm 17, I was going in a trip to the Caribbean with all my classmates and my girlfriend, I was really happy and enthusiastic until I began with some pain in the side of my head, then it moved behind my eye and stayed there. It began to hurt each time more and more and more.

The airplane landed to refuel and we went inside another airport in a different city

I made my girlfriend call my mom so she could call the doctor, he said I should take Sumatriptan but I couldn't find a decent pharmacy, I ended buying two pills for migraine

The pain mostly ceased but then it began again!

I began to walk all around, then I sat and I began screaming. I lost consciousness a couple of times. The pain was so severe that I asked somebody to shoot me in the head

The plane captain didn't allowed me to continue the trip and I lost the one and only trip to the Caribbean with my classmates and my girlfriend because of this.

It is a very frustrating experience, all my classmates got back yesterday...
I still have some little pain but not so much

Thanks for reading!
IP Logged
Batch
New Board Old Timer
USA 

FOX 2 - Check 6

Email

Re: My second attack of pain
« Reply #1 on: May 19th, 2008, 9:32pm »

Hola Juan Pablo Mi Amigo,  

¿Cómo Estás?.  I hope you're doing better.  Sorry you had such a bummer of a trip.  Get your tush to a doctor and hopefully a neurologist.  You need a complete workup asap with headache pain like that.

Take care,  

V/R, Batch
IP Logged

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, not any before nor after, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. Man has one virginity to lose in fighters, and if it is a lovely airplane he loses it to, there is where his heart will forever be.
Juan_Pablo
New Board Newbie
Ecuador 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: My second attack of pain
« Reply #2 on: May 21st, 2008, 9:41pm »

I went to the doctor this morning, and he diagnosed cluster headaches  Cry
He asked for a magnetic resonance and a blood test that I will be doing tomorrow and Friday to confirm the diagnose
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss