Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 2:59am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « War, Peace, and Politics »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Jan-Mar 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   War, Peace, and Politics
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: War, Peace, and Politics  (Read 353 times)
Frank

Email

War, Peace, and Politics
« on: Mar 30th, 2003, 9:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Wow! A lot of threads and posts lately related to the war in Iraq. Some people for, some people against, a lot of clusterheads getting all pissed off at each other.

War is a bad thing folks. Whether you are for what is going on, or against it... for whatever reasons... emotions runs strong on both sides. Even though this is the "General Posts" forum... maybe this isn't the right place for such discussion.

Maybe DJ can be persuaded to create a "War, Peace, and Politics" forum here? Until then... may I suggest another website that I frequent?

http://www.globalaffairs.org is as it's name implies, a (free) site with forums where you can freely discuss all topics that are politically related. You can have your say there without pissing people off for posting in the wrong place. Mostly anything goes except personal attacks on other members.
IP Logged
don

Email

Re: War, Peace, and Politics
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30th, 2003, 9:56pm »

I think if DJ were inclined to do that it would have already happened.

Whats wrong with pissing people off. At least its a valid argument.

CHers are affected by our global situation and should be able to vent that frustration and opinion here amongst the CH family.

There are Chers here that are military people and should have our support.

We always seem to come back to the matters at hand, CH and treatment, at some point.
IP Logged
Frank

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 30th, 2003, 10:39pm »

There's nothing wrong with pissing people off. And I agree with you, CH people are affected by our global situation... and need to talk about it. But I have noticed lately, nearly half of the posts in this forum are related to the war or the politics therof.

Some of us read the newspaper reports about the war, watch the news reports about the war, listen to the radio reports about the war, and actually come here to talk about cluster headaches. I had a Kip-10 Thursday night, another attack Saturday night, and two attacks today... so clusters are very much on my mind.

For the record, I support the war in Iraq.... Saddam needs to go. More importantly, I support our troops, 100%. In another forum.

IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 31st, 2003, 12:08am »

Frank

All you need to do is start a new post that relates to Ch.

Believe me for the war or against, most here will reply in a CH format. No one knows your being clobbered unless you post it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss