Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 5:37am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Confused »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Jan-Mar 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Confused
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Confused  (Read 397 times)
raoelec
New Board Newbie

operation CH unite and liberate

Email

Confused
« on: Apr 23rd, 2003, 6:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Its been close to two years that I had a bout with the devil and about a week and a half  ago on a Friday I had two beers with freinds at a bar and it hit me like a ton of bricks (brought real bad memories back real fast),  went home (luckily I was close), and proceeded with about a Kip 5 for about an hour. Took two imitrex as soon as I got home. The next day Saturday I worked around the yard and decided to have one beer late, BANG her comes another, took pills and thought I was definitly into a new cycle. No more beer for a week. Had light episodes Mon. and Tues. (took excederin) and it worked. The following Sunday (Easter) decided to have a coupple beers with family No CH., It is now Wed. and had a coupple beers with no CH.  Don't get me wrong I enjoy beer but am far from abuse. I do not know if this was the start or just a reminder that I still have the beast in me? I have suffered for the past 20 years so I know the pattern and the feel of a what I call a Kip 9, but it has never been like this. Anyone else had this type of experiance?

Help BOB
IP Logged

May your cycle come to a quick end

Sincerly: Bob
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss