Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:03am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « More Arizona Seeds Diary »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   More Arizona Seeds Diary
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: More Arizona Seeds Diary  (Read 424 times)
Arizona
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

More Arizona Seeds Diary
« on: Jan 12th, 2006, 2:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thank you to all who replied to our 1st post asking about the RC/HBW seeds.  As you suggested, we checked out the clusterbusters site info' and find it very enlightening.
   To continue diary: After the RC seeds doses as explained in our 1st post, and then NO CH on Sun., Mon. or Tues,. D. had a CH again on Wed. a.m. However, it was not as strong as usual, not repeated over and over - went to sleep with oxy. and ice pack- OK the rest of the day.  
   Considered the 5 day wait period advice- it had been 3 days since last dose, so decided to wait  another day and see what happened today ( Wcd.)  
   Wed. D slept late, got up and dressed and, as usual,the CH began as he started breakfast. It was strong, but did not last long- nor did it keep repeating. D. is now asleep in chair, with ice pack ( and covers- he does not have the eye and nose discharge we see described by others= but becomes very cold  - this is before we put on the ice pack. I saw this described by one other CH victim- so evidently this is the way it affects some.)   We think the ice pack may help with inflammation which may be affecting the nerves that are triggering the CH. It does not seem to make him colder. but rather seems to help him get more comfortable and sleep off the attack.
   We will probably use the 20 seed batch that is ready and waiting,  today, and see what happens. Also, since we have had some indications of this helping, we plan to investigate the shrooms.  Any port in a storm!
   Will continue to post our experiences and to read, think about and appreciate all who reply. Thank you so much.
  AZ
IP Logged
gobby
New Board Junior
USA 

I wish I had Migrains instead!

Re: More Arizona Seeds Diary
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13th, 2006, 12:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanx for the diary section.  It's additions like this that help others understand what it is like to live with this crap wether you are the one in pain or the person living with the one in pain.  It also lets the rest of us realize we arn't alone.

I wish both of you many pain free days as soon as possible!
IP Logged

Things that don't kill us only make us wish we were dead.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss