Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 7:47am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « clusterbuster users working results »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   clusterbuster users working results
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: clusterbuster users working results  (Read 842 times)
munich
New Board Newbie
Germany 

csg

clusterbuster users working results
« on: Feb 17th, 2006, 11:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi

Working on a other Cluster Board and beeing a clusterhead myself i have benn asked alot about the clusterbuster method. I have read the Page several times but what i would like to ask ist the people that have tried clusterbuster
what the results are.
I mean did it work and if so like a full recoferie or just help a bit.

Recoferie???? i´m sure its wrong sorry for bad spelling

thanks
« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2006, 11:00am by munich » IP Logged
tommyD
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Anything not impossible is compulsory.

Re: clusterbuster users working results
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17th, 2006, 3:55pm »

Hi, Munich -  

Some have a full recovery. some will still have shadows, some still have a few mild attacks.  A few find relief with a single dose, most need two or three, some tough cases must dose every one or two weeks continuosly.

For most, the treatment helps much more than a little.  

By unscientific estimate, 75 to 80 percent of episodics and 67 percent of chronics find significant relief.

Personally, In cycle I have the occasional shadow and maybe 2 or 3 Kip Level 4 attacks a month, instead of 1 or 2 Kip 7's every day.

-tommyD
IP Logged

www.clusterbusters.com
Chillrmn1

Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 18th, 2006, 12:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi Munich,
Tommy provided an excellent overview.  

If I may offer my brief testimonial......Of course we're all different, and respond differently, but I happen to be very fortunate that I respond very well to this therapy.  I was stuck in my last cycle for almost ten months, usual cycles for me last 8-12 weeks. I was not responding well to prednisone, lithium, inderal, or verapamil. I credit the ClusterBuster treatment for busting that cycle with HBWR and/or the combo effect of psilo & LSA. I remain PF to date since 5/05. Next expected cycle for me should be 5/06 - 7/06.

I can sincerely state this treatment has been the most effective for me to date and without the side effects I would experience with the aforementioned conventional medications.  

I pray this treatment continues to be effective for me and I believe in this treatment for how I know it gave me my life back after going 9-1/2 months with usually 6 -8 attacks daily at high levels. I recommend other sufferers consider this treatment/therapy an option if they're not responding well to traditional or conventional treatment strategies.

I end this with the most sincere and honest intents.

*Edit for spelling.
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2006, 12:21am by Chillrmn1 » IP Logged
munich
New Board Newbie
Germany 

csg

« Reply #3 on: Feb 18th, 2006, 5:46am »

HI

Thanks for the input so far.
i´ve just read the other post on the seeds and i was thinking that it would be a good idea to have a buster survey like the one on kudzu just to have a summery for the people that are interested.
Maybe somebody with knowlege on the ClusterBuster therapie can make servey?

munich
IP Logged
tommyD
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Anything not impossible is compulsory.

« Reply #4 on: Feb 18th, 2006, 7:33am »

Hi Munich -  

The estimates I gave are based on a review of anecdotal reports posted here and other places.

To keep DJ from being too involved in illegal treatments, Smiley the surveys are on other websites.  
  www.clusterbusters.com www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_medical1.shtml

And researchers at Harvard are about to publish a “case series,” a review based on a survey and medical records.

Any day now... Pretty soon... In the near future...

-tommyD
IP Logged

www.clusterbusters.com
MJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #5 on: Feb 19th, 2006, 1:41pm »

on Feb 17th, 2006, 11:00am, munich wrote:

what the results are.
I mean did it work and if so like a full recoferie or just help a bit.

Hi Munich

Yes it works.

I have only tried the RC seeds (LSA) and following a long trial and error period to get the right dosing for me.

I found the seeds to be 99.999% effective.

After 30 years suffering with CH I had never found a treatment that worked for me or even came close to what the seeds do.
The multitude of conventional treatments allways had side effects as well. The seeds have none.

For the full benefits dosages may need to be adjusted to fit the individuals needs, the severity and frequency seem to play a big part in what doses are required, for me anyways.

IP Logged

MJ
Beastfodder
New Board Old Timer
United_Kingdom 

O2 and clusterbusters - naturally

« Reply #6 on: Feb 20th, 2006, 10:45am »

Godsend for me so far - aborted one cluster cycle in full flow and just about prevented that last one in 2005 - 4 headaches in total (opposed to over 50 normally).

All on small doses with little or no effect.
IP Logged

O2 and clusterbusters - naturally
ArCane
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Onward through the fog

Email

« Reply #7 on: Feb 20th, 2006, 12:55pm »

The treatment has saved my life, or atleast the quality of it.  Last cycle I had was only 3 weeks long.  I only got hit 8 times total.  This compaired to a 2 month cycle with a hit atleast once a day.  It was my first time and I had to figure out the dosing.  Once I got the right dose the cycle disappeared.  I recommend this for anybody that is fed up with all the meds that don't really work.  If your going to try it, make sure to detox from all your medication.  Some people get mixed results or no releif if they continue with their meds.  Ive decided to maintance dose every month since my last cycle in hopes that I never have to have another CH again.  I hoping it works.
IP Logged

Alchemy’s First Law of Equivalent Exchange: To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

Email

« Reply #8 on: Feb 20th, 2006, 1:04pm »

D was chronic for 20 years.  Psilo broke his chronic cycle.  He stayed p/f using maintenance doses for about a year? (y'all, help me remember here) then he quit doing maintenance doses . . .he went into cycle, though not nearly what it was like before . . .we played with very very very small doses of psilo and 2 small doses of seeds . . .he has been h/a free (knock on wood) since September . . .and we are still counting the p/f time.

In our opinion, the alternative works (it's the only thing that ever worked for D) and we will stand with this opinion.

*positive light and energy*
D & miapet
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss