Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 7:40am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Seeds loose effectiveness? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   Seeds loose effectiveness?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Seeds loose effectiveness?  (Read 663 times)
billyjoe
New Board Veteran
USA 

Go Red Sox!

Seeds loose effectiveness?
« on: Nov 20th, 2007, 11:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Has anyone discovered if seeds tend to be less effective after prolonged use, assuming weekly dosing?  I seem to recall some folks mentioning this.  Probably would only affect people with long cycles and chronics.  If so, is it possible to work around this, possible by taking a month long break?
IP Logged
pattik
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

northcolor4  

Re: Seeds loose effectiveness?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 20th, 2007, 12:17pm »

I don't think it's unusual for anything we try to become less effective over time, including seeds.  That's why people often move from one treatment to another.  If you're certain that you are still completely detoxed from other drugs and supplements that could interfere, maybe you could take a couple of weeks off and try again.  I'm not sure that a whole month off will make much more of a difference.  If after a break you still don't see improvement with the seeds, then it may be time to try psilocybin or LSD.  Hopefully all you need will be a little time off from the seeds.  Good luck with it.

Patti
IP Logged

The voyage of discovery is not about seeking new landscapes, it's about having new eyes--Marcel Proust
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #2 on: Nov 21st, 2007, 12:47am »

Patti's right. Many of us have found a need to mix up the treatments in order for things to stay effective. Especially those of us chronics who are generally treatment resistant.  
One of the reasons I often advise that "less is more" is because of this possibility. The good news is that a break will often give your body a chance to reboot, and it can work again.  
A change to psilocybin or LSD would likely have the same effect.
One thing I notice quite often, is that when I think activity may not have slowed down, or is returning... if I give it a few days, it will settle down on it's own.

Keep us posted.
pf wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #3 on: Nov 22nd, 2007, 3:47am »

on Nov 21st, 2007, 12:47am, nani wrote:
Keep us posted.

Posted in another thread:

on Nov 21st, 2007, 8:53am, billyjoe wrote:
After meeting with my neuro yesterday, he doesn't think I am currently suffering from Cluster Headaches, but something else.  I do have mostly unilateral, ocular headaches, but for the last few months, they have never developed into a full blown CH.  What I thought was a bad case of constant KIP 3-4 shadows, apparently is a different type of headache.

Could be why seeds ineffective.

« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2007, 4:57am by Kevin_M » IP Logged
billyjoe
New Board Veteran
USA 

Go Red Sox!

« Reply #4 on: Nov 22nd, 2007, 7:50am »

on Nov 22nd, 2007, 3:47am, Kevin_M wrote:

Posted in another thread:

Could be why seeds ineffective.

I Agree!  In retrospect, it appears the seeds did bust my cycle.  My nighttime hits stopped after the RC seed treatment, but the other headache continued.  For the last few months, I have been trying to get the seeds to remove the symptons for the other headache and was unsuccessful, and now I know why.  

I will definitely use them at start of my next cycle.  BTW.  I did some experimentation with HBW seeds and I was able to get the effects of shrooms.  That is a mild to medium level trip.  If you think you need a "bigger hammer" and can not get shrooms, I'd suggest 8 HWB seeds.  Make sure you go through the dust thoroughly and remove any hints of shell or you'll stomach will get upset.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss