Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 20th, 2024, 12:07pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « anybody tried it??? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   anybody tried it???
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: anybody tried it???  (Read 374 times)
hotprestwich
New Board Junior
England 

Fuck the devil

Email

anybody tried it???
« on: Jan 12th, 2008, 11:48am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My Question, has anybody stopped a cycle with shrooms? there are people that claimed it stopped there cycle on facebook,(but have not found any claims here)
i would love to know if its worked for people, it seems to be a taboo subject  
i dont take meds, just use 02 and coffee, somtimes they work and sometimes they dont but i dont think i need to detox,
pain free wishes to all
IP Logged

In heaven there is no beer so why not drink it while we´re here
birdman
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Will try anything once!

Email

Re: anybody tried it???
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 12:00pm »

Try going to clusterbusters.com.  There are many people who have claimed success using mushrooms, lsd, and rc seeds.  All are discussed in detail on the site.  As to whether or not it works, I am sure others will be along shortly.
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #2 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 1:38pm »

I tried it, and it does work.  
All of the clusterbuster treatments have generally good results, although, like anything else... they don't work for everyone.

Spend some time reading the clusterbuster.com site. If you have questios, DJ's OK with your posting them here (thanks, DJ!). There are quite a few of us who can answer them.   Smiley

pain free wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
pattik
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

northcolor4  

« Reply #3 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 2:58pm »

I'm not sure if "stopping" the cycle is quite the right term from my experience so far. My last cycle which started last spring right on schedule, was reduced to almost nonexistant.  Over the six weeks, I would normally get 100+ attacks ranging from pain-level 3-10.  After dosing right at the beginning of last spring's cycle, I experienced 8 attacks with none of them over a level 3 during the same six weeks.  I'm pretty sure that with maintenance dosing, I can avoid or stop a cycle altogether.  I'll know more in just a few months.
Patti
IP Logged

The voyage of discovery is not about seeking new landscapes, it's about having new eyes--Marcel Proust
tommyD
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Anything not impossible is compulsory.

« Reply #4 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 8:40pm »

I like to think of it as suppressing a cycle rather than stopping it or avoiding it.

The cycle is there. I get some light to moderate shadows, maybe a phantom attack or two  (runny nose, weepy eye & etc, but no pain) and I know the beast wants to break through, but serious attacks are few to none.

Like nani said, it's not taboo to discuss here, but most of the posts on shrooms are way back in the archives. More recently, the talk has been about certain seeds with LSA, a cousin to the psilocybin in shrooms.  

-tommyD
IP Logged

www.clusterbusters.com
hotprestwich
New Board Junior
England 

Fuck the devil

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 13th, 2008, 12:04pm »

wow thanks so much for your fast responce,
its like opened up a whole new way of dealing with the beast, if what you say is true, thats great news laugh i will look up more on the other website, sorry if im a bit ignorant on the subject, but im willing to try anything, im in mexico so i guess im heading to chapas to find some medicine, i'll let y'all know how it goes
IP Logged

In heaven there is no beer so why not drink it while we´re here
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss