Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 20th, 2024, 4:58pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « MRI »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   MRI
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: MRI  (Read 285 times)
painintheworld
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

MRI
« on: Jan 25th, 2008, 1:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I hope this is the correct forum to post this question. Do any of you guys know of a low cost MRI facility in western North Carolina , eastern Tennessee , upstate South Carolina , or southwestern Virginia ? My current insurance really sucks and I will have to pay for an mri , with all the other medical bills I need to find a place that is cheap Smiley
IP Logged
Bob_Johnson
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: MRI
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 3:30pm »

Call your local United Way group and ask them for leads. Perhaps, one of their member organizations could be a lead.

Also, call local hospital(s) and talk with their social worker. They are often tuned into resources.
IP Logged

Bob Johnson
sfgirl69
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Jan 27th, 2008, 12:10pm »

I had insurance issues in the past and found that when I called and asked the facilities for "CASH" prices it was a quarter of the regular price they would charge insurance. AND they got me in quicker paying cash then insurance! What a racket. Worth a try, good luck!
IP Logged
chewy

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 27th, 2008, 12:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Have your Doctor submit a letter of Medical Neccesity
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss