Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 10th, 2024, 9:36am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « 1 more question for now ...KUDZU »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   1 more question for now ...KUDZU
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 1 more question for now ...KUDZU  (Read 647 times)
kevmd
New Board Veteran
USA 

Who needs a hypothalamus anyway?

1 more question for now ...KUDZU
« on: Feb 14th, 2008, 11:46am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks all.  When I am as smart as you, I will help others as well.  I mean it!!  Now to Kudzu....reading about that it may not be good to take with verapimil, prednisone?  ANyone have their own personal experiences with this situation.  leaving the house in a minute or 2.  Happened to find a big herbal warehouse 2 miles from my house where they have plenty of Kudzu
ANyway, I am also on Lithium as well so I have the whole gammet (?) in my system.  I don't want to die just yet so I was hoping for some input if possible.  I know I should check with my dr but I am avoiding him as I have not gotten my lithium levels checked yet and I don't feel like being reprimanded by him
IP Logged
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

Re: 1 more question for now ...KUDZU
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14th, 2008, 12:57pm »

Some of the people on this website pioneered using kudzu for CH.  Read this thread and all the links in it and you'll get tons of info from research and personal experience.

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=meds;action= display;num=1110584362

IP Logged
DennisM1045
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One wave at a time!

DennisM1045   DennisM1045
Email

Re: 1 more question for now ...KUDZU
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16th, 2008, 7:27am »

Then go get your blood work done!  There, you've been repremanded  Grin

You really didn't think I was gonna let that one go did you?  Grin

Seriously dude, Kudzu can interact with medications.  Your Doctor really needs to be on board with what you are up to.  Don't risk it.  We're just getting to know you  Wink

-Dennis-
IP Logged

Dancing the dance since 1995 ... Family member since 2007 ... No longer alone
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss