Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 28th, 2024, 5:01am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « just say no to drugs? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   just say no to drugs?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: just say no to drugs?  (Read 2345 times)
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

Re: just say no to drugs?
« Reply #25 on: Mar 4th, 2008, 3:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Meds aren't all bad for everybody. Just because some pharmaceutical company made it doesn't make it the devil's potion.  

Scott
IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
-----------------------------------------------------
outofcommission
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

damn......no place to park

« Reply #26 on: Mar 5th, 2008, 1:36am »

i'm not saying that rx companies are evil but they are in the $$$$ making business. and they have lobbyist to insure that they keep it that way. i guess the point i'm trying to make with this post is that there are alternatives to rx treatments that are more effective and some are a one time dose.
IP Logged

that which does not kill you will only make you crazy, obsessive, and sleep deprived
coach_bill
New Board Veteran
USA 

gimmie my imitrex!!

WWW Email

« Reply #27 on: Mar 5th, 2008, 8:40am »

the clusterbuster method cost me only 17.99 total and it wiped clean my cycle. also i have not felt even 1 side effect. everyone is different, and needs to find thier potion, but the real truth of the matter is CH SUCKS. coach bill
IP Logged

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

« Reply #28 on: Mar 6th, 2008, 3:28am »

It boils down to a matter of personal choice. Whatever you are comfortable with. Its wise to be informed and to be knowledgable about what you are taking, why, what for, how does it work, what are the side effects and what is the long term consequences. The main difference between conventional meds and natural meds is that there are more info on conventional meds compared to natural meds. There is also a bit more insurance offered with conventional meds than with natural meds. For eg, you take lithium and something really bad happened you could sue for damages, you take something you grow yourself and something really bad happened your on your own.

Apart from that, its completely your choice. You make the decision, you bear the consequences.  

Thats life !
IP Logged

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.
Arthur Conan Doyle
AussieBrian
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Got beer?

« Reply #29 on: Mar 6th, 2008, 4:14am »

I doubt legislation has changed that much since my days as a copper when a drug was defined as "any substance, natural or synthetic, which when introduced into the body causes a change to one or more of its functions".

The simple fact that some drugs are created by pharmaceutical companies while others are created in the back yard is of remarkably little consequence.  

Drugs are drugs, to be taken with eyes wide open.
IP Logged

Vulcrania horrendus - twice daily, then two at night in lieu of sleep.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss