Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 3:44am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Verapimil/cafergot combination »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   Verapimil/cafergot combination
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Verapimil/cafergot combination  (Read 357 times)
Greenstik34
New Board Newbie

Verapimil/cafergot combination
« on: Mar 20th, 2008, 3:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Im not sure if anyone has had any success with this, but it seems to work for me. My doctor put me on a Verapimil/cafergot combination which has worked wonders for me. I take the Verapimil once a day, and cafergot when the beast decides to show up. Anyone else seem to have any success with this combination?
IP Logged
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: Verapimil/cafergot combination
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20th, 2008, 4:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Not that combo. If I use only oxygen, the CH comes back within 20 minutes of shutting off the 02. Now when I get hit I pop a cafergot and start the 02. 02 beats it down, the cafergot buys me up to 12 hours. Several people on the board still use cafergot and have success with it. If it's working for you keep it up! Congrats on finding something that helps.

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss