Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 19th, 2024, 4:47am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Anyone currently having a Cluster Cycle? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   Anyone currently having a Cluster Cycle?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Anyone currently having a Cluster Cycle?  (Read 9973 times)
chadb397
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Anyone currently having a Cluster Cycle?
« on: May 19th, 2008, 5:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi!  I have something that may SAFELY relieve the pain of cluster headaches...  My cycle doesn't usually start until July, so unfortunately I cannot test my theory... We know water is helpful and oxygen works quite well...  I have recently come across a bottled water that is oxygen bonded and I have seen it have other positive effects within two heart beats...  Thats when the thought came to me that this may work with clusters...  I will send someone this water at no charge if you are willing to give it a try...  I won't hurt you, its just water, not flavored, just a bottled water...  Let me know!  Thanks!

P.S.  No one has claimed this works its just a thought...
IP Logged
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

Re: Anyone currently having a Cluster Cycle?
« Reply #1 on: May 19th, 2008, 5:25pm »

Interesting first post.
IP Logged

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
AlienSpaceGuy
New Board Veteran

Greetings from outer space

« Reply #2 on: May 19th, 2008, 6:45pm »

Oxygenated water is a fad of the wellness business.

The minimal amount of oxygen in a bottle (less than in half a lung full of air) will hardly do any good to a human (unless his wallet needs slimming).

Donate it to the fishes in the aquarium, they take up the oxygen with their gills.

smokin

IP Logged

AlienSpaceGuy believes only in scientifically sound methods and hates snake oil vendors.

George_J
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

White-Breasted Nuthatch

Email

« Reply #3 on: May 19th, 2008, 7:05pm »

on May 19th, 2008, 6:45pm, AlienSpaceGuy wrote:

Donate it to the fishes in the aquarium, they take up the oxygen with their gills.

smokin

Grin  Grin

Wonder what a molecule of "oxygen bonded" water looks like?  <scratches head>  There's already an oxygen atom in the thing, and no more room for another.

Now--you can dissolve gaseous oxygen in water, but that's easily done.  Just shake the bottle.

Conversational aside:  There's a place over around Hagerman, Idaho where water comes up in springs from a deep aquifer.  When it first comes out, it's completely deoxygenated.  Weird stuff.  Until it runs down the hill a ways and bounces around, getting some atmosphere percolating through it, nothing that's oxygen-breathing can live in it--fish, crawdads, snails, aquatic insects--nothing.

George
IP Logged

Ah! The foreigners put on such airs
Wearing the tangerine suits
And their harlequin eyes.
The pain they inspire
Draws in harmonica melodies
And the feathers of birds
Which flame up at their touch.
It all comes to light in the sheer
Debonair.
(Ellen)
Barry_T_Coles
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

http://mushys.com/kiwi  
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: May 20th, 2008, 9:29am »

There’s only one way you can get more oxygen into a liquid & that is by turning it into “H2 O2 ” hydrogen peroxide & there is no way in the world that anyone will get me to drop that down my gullet.

With all respect
Barry
IP Logged

Worry is like a rocking chair it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere.
http://mushys.com/kiwi

[img]
danielpeterson
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: May 20th, 2008, 11:14am »

I, too, have been pondering the role of oxygen in CH. The doctor that I put a lot of stock in, John Sarno, claims that many mysterious aches and pains we experience --seemingly with no physiological correlation to actual damagings-- are simply the brain shutting down the oxygen supply to a body part. I AM, thus, planning to take one of those new fangled courses in "breathwork," a system of concious breathing, sometimes using hyperventilation. I see that Andrew Weil, the MD, and Gay Hendricks, the relationships guy, are both into using the oxygen intake mechanisms for mediatation, psychotherapy and physical health... My CH has usually come in spring, when my manual labor schedule intensifies, so I AM keeping my Eyes open....
IP Logged
AussieBrian
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Got beer?

« Reply #6 on: May 20th, 2008, 2:02pm »

on May 20th, 2008, 11:14am, danielpeterson wrote:
....I AM, thus, planning to take one of those new fangled courses in "breathwork," a system of concious breathing, sometimes using hyperventilation... so I AM keeping my Eyes open....

And rightly so, Daniel.  If it does no harm, and may help, only good can come from it.  Importantly, please stay in touch to tell us the results.  

Perhaps it's a complete waste of time and money or maybe, just maybe, there's something in it to help many of our ClusterBrethren.  

We'll never know 'til someone gives it a go and all research is good research while no-one gets hurt.

Keep us informed, mate, and thank you for caring.

B.
IP Logged

Vulcrania horrendus - twice daily, then two at night in lieu of sleep.
chadb397
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: May 20th, 2008, 2:26pm »

There is a 15- Step Proprietary Purification Process that includes one-Micron Filtration, Carbon Filtration, Multi-Chamber Reverse Osmosis (finer than that of the human kidney), Ultra Violet Chambers and Ozonated for increased quality assurance.  It is enhanced with electrolytes and essential minerals, including Potassium.  Ionized for enhanced Alkalinity (pH).  Microstructured with the proprietary technology, and Empowered with MBO, a proprietary process.  

I appreciate anyone that is interested and thank the rest of you that are negative for wasting my time...  I honestly do not care to here your thoughts on this unless this has been proven to do nothing.  Since no one has tried this exact product on here your opinions are meaningless... Remember you may think you know it all, but obviously you don't, if you did you would have come up with a cure for CH.

Negative people never believe in the possibilities of change or positive growth... I work with a few inventors and we have come up with technologies that will revolutionize industries and most of you would think these technologies would not be possible.  Although we have had correspondence with the FDA that resulted in a response saying this is the next 'vital sign'.  So anything is possible.

I have SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES people able to jump higher, be more flexible, and have better balance after about 4oz of this water and two heartbeats... That is not a joke and the company cannot claim that, but it gave me the thought of possibilities and the belief in this product.  My thoughts aren't that this will work with one little shot of water.   I believe that if someone drinks this on a consistent basis during the cycle it may be enough to keep enough oxygen flowing to your brain and deter a CH.

So if you're interested let me know, if not keep it to yourself, you think you know more than you do.

Thanks
IP Logged
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #8 on: May 20th, 2008, 2:28pm »

Elmer Gantry you're not.
IP Logged

Jean
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #9 on: May 20th, 2008, 3:04pm »

Hello Chadb397,

You wouldn't happen to work for this company that makes this water.... would you?

Just curious.
IP Logged
Charlotte
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #10 on: May 20th, 2008, 3:29pm »

on May 20th, 2008, 2:26pm, chadb397 wrote:

I appreciate anyone that is interested and thank the rest of you that are negative for wasting my time...  I honestly do not care to here your thoughts on this unless this has been proven to do nothing.  Since no one has tried this exact product on here your opinions are meaningless... Remember you may think you know it all, but obviously you don't, if you did you would have come up with a cure for CH.

Hi Chad.  Do you have cluster headaches?

There is a lot of moral support here, and you might want to back up and try another approach.

Normally, I say welcome aboard, and I'm sorry you had to find us, but I am reserving judgement for the moment.

Charlotte
IP Logged
BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

In remembrance of KingCazman. RIP

Email

« Reply #11 on: May 20th, 2008, 3:54pm »

Chad, it is much more likely that 'Microstructured with your proprietary technology, and Empowered with MBO, your proprietary process', would help with cluster headaches than the additional miniscule amount of oxygen.  You would probably get more oxygen in your system if you bought a houseplant.

And let me ask you.  You say you have seen positive effects within 2 heartbeats?  2 heartbeats for me would take approximately 1 to 2 seconds.  What kind of positive effects did you see within 1 to 2 seconds?  After you open the bottle, it would take approximately 30 minutes for the O3 to break down to O2.  

That being said, typically those who want to make a sales pitch need to speak with the owner of the site first.

IP Logged

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you. Fool - can't get fooled again"

Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.

George_J
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

White-Breasted Nuthatch

Email

« Reply #12 on: May 20th, 2008, 5:01pm »

Roll Eyes

Edit to add:

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/gallery.html

Knock yerself out.

« Last Edit: May 20th, 2008, 6:42pm by George_J » IP Logged

The pain they inspire
Debonair.
(Ellen)
Balanchine
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #13 on: May 20th, 2008, 6:51pm »

Can I get a sandwich with the water????
IP Logged
AlienSpaceGuy
New Board Veteran

Greetings from outer space

« Reply #14 on: May 20th, 2008, 7:25pm »

The usual wishy-washy pseudo-scientific flubdub of a scam artist.

Quote:
There is a 15- Step Proprietary Purification Process that includes one-Micron Filtration, Carbon Filtration, Multi-Chamber Reverse Osmosis (finer than that of the human kidney), Ultra Violet Chambers and Ozonated for increased quality assurance.
What's wrong with distilling water? Not enough mystique to justify an exorbitant price?

Go and peddle your miraculous oxygenated dihydrogen monoxide at a site with dumber people than here.

smokin

IP Logged

AlienSpaceGuy believes only in scientifically sound methods and hates snake oil vendors.

jon019
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Junior
USA 

"Ya gotta believe!"

« Reply #15 on: May 20th, 2008, 9:13pm »

So if you're interested let me know, if not keep it to yourself, you think you know more than you do.

Thanks

Am I dumber than you are? Don't know and don't care. Am I negative? Nope, but I see that you are.

The lack of maturity I see in your msg really tells me all I need to know. I'll listen to anything, hey I'm a clusterhead, we are a desperate people (well, ok, I am anyway). Please, tell us what you find out.

And PLEASE, don't tell me I am not "allowed" to question or disagree (which actually I haven't, just haven't seen anything that would convince me).

Am I feeding a troll? Damn, that's a good question.  

Oh, and BTW, you are not allowed to respond to this msg, you may "keep it to yourself". I cannot accept anything else.

Regards,

Jon
IP Logged

"The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names." (that's cluster headache doc)

Chinese proverb
George_J
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

White-Breasted Nuthatch

Email

« Reply #16 on: May 21st, 2008, 1:12am »

I honestly do not care to here your thoughts on this unless this has been proven to do nothing.  Since no one has tried this exact product on here your opinions are meaningless...

Waterboy, you can totally bite me.

moonwiggle
IP Logged

The pain they inspire
Debonair.
(Ellen)
chadb397
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: May 21st, 2008, 3:40am »

No I do not work for the company... A friend showed it to me saturday and I was amazed by the effects, had a thought, talked to my scientist, pharm-D and PA-C and we all thought it could possibly work on a CH... I have someone that is wanting to try so I should know within a couple weeks and thats all I needed.
Thanks for the help.
IP Logged
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

« Reply #18 on: May 21st, 2008, 6:24am »

I have SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES people able to jump higher, be more flexible, and have better balance after about 4oz of this water and two heartbeats... That is not a joke and the company cannot claim that, but it gave me the thought of possibilities and the belief in this product.

Next time I have worries over my jumping ability I'll check it out.

Undecided

Scott
IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
-----------------------------------------------------
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #19 on: May 21st, 2008, 8:01am »

on May 21st, 2008, 3:40am, chadb397 wrote:
No I do not work for the company... A friend showed it to me saturday and I was amazed by the effects, had a thought, talked to my scientist, pharm-D and PA-C and we all thought it could possibly work on a CH... I have someone that is wanting to try so I should know within a couple weeks and thats all I needed.
Thanks for the help.

How cool is that? You have your own scientist.

I wish I could have my own scientist.
IP Logged

Audre
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #20 on: May 21st, 2008, 8:33am »

on May 21st, 2008, 8:01am, Brew wrote:

How cool is that? You have your own scientist.

I wish I could have my own scientist.

I thought everyone had their own scientist?  

Mine follows me around every where I go.  He's like one of those stray dogs that you feed once then won't leave you alone.   Shocked
IP Logged
Jean
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #21 on: May 21st, 2008, 9:41am »

Hey Audre,

Maybe with the special powers from this water you would be able to run away from your scientist that keeps hangin' around.  If you're trying to shake him. bash
IP Logged
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #22 on: May 21st, 2008, 9:57am »

on May 21st, 2008, 9:41am, Jean wrote:
Maybe with the special powers from this water you would be able to run away from your scientist that keeps hangin' around.

Why would anybody want to run away from their scientist? Nancy Reagan has her astrological advisor, B. Hussein Obama has his preacher, I want my own scientist.
IP Logged

BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

In remembrance of KingCazman. RIP

Email

« Reply #23 on: May 21st, 2008, 10:31am »

on May 21st, 2008, 3:40am, chadb397 wrote:
Thanks for the help.

So, you aren't gonna answer the questions I asked, then?  Why not?  What are you afraid of, little buddy?

IP Logged

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you. Fool - can't get fooled again"

Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.

Audre
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #24 on: May 21st, 2008, 10:39am »

You can borrow mine if you'd like.  He's more of a vanity scientist though.  When people start bragging "Oh I just bought this" or "I just bought that" or "Today's my birthday" I'm like "Yeah? Well, I have a scientist!" Then he pops out from behind me wearing his white lab coat, does a few tricks and everyone's oh'ing and ah'ing.   Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss