Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 7:18am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Sansert side effect »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Sansert side effect
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sansert side effect  (Read 276 times)
kisioy
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Sansert side effect
« on: Dec 5th, 2002, 7:27pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello all,

after 2 years without ch they came back 3 weeks ago.

A doctor prescribe me Sansert but 3 days ago my lips began to swell.

Does anyone else had the same side effect?

Another doctor today prescribed me Imitrex nasal spray, it says on the instructions that smokers shouldn't use it.
I smoke a pack a day, any comments on that???

Kisioy
IP Logged
Jarvis
New Board Old Timer

Email

Re: Sansert side effect
« Reply #1 on: Dec 5th, 2002, 7:48pm »

I took sansert for a year and if I remember right it had no effect on me in any way good or bad. Also took immitrex injections and smoked like a forest fire with the same effects as sansert.  There are many that have good results with immitrex in all forms though and I bet a lot of them smoke.     ...........................................................            Saw a sighn in the mens john downtown today it said:         Please dont throw your cigarette butts in the urinals it makes them soggy and hard to light..   sighned the janitor.  Smiley     its the only comment I could think of on smoking a pack a day.
« Last Edit: Dec 5th, 2002, 7:50pm by Jarvis » IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Sometimes... Being good just ain't worth it.

27810130 27810130   kennkurr  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 6th, 2002, 2:09pm »

Why would anyone want to light a urinal?

PFDAN......................................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged

"Hello police? I would like to report a robbery. Someone stole all my beer while I was drunk."
terrylch
New Board Newbie

« Reply #3 on: Jan 22nd, 2003, 4:32am »

I had a doctor prescribe sansert for my CH, 40 years ago, which I took off and on for a couple of years.  I learned the hard way to NOT take more than the bottle says.  It was not doing any good so I doubled up on how many I was taking.  I quit taking them when my hands and feet went to sleep at night and would not wake up.  It took over a year to get over these side effects (after I had quit taking the sansert pills).  I would not take them again.
terry
IP Logged

terry
ComputerGeek

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 22nd, 2003, 3:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Sansert is a life saver if it works for you.  I have been taking it off and on for years with no swelling of anything.  It is not a drug to take lightly.  Its major side affect is internal scarring of organs (at least that is what I have been told and have read).  A person needs to go off of it for at least a month after 6 months of continuous use.  I get my kidneys checked every 3 months to monitor possible damage.  I'm glad it exists but am very careful with how much I take.

Pat
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss