Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 1:25pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « CH & The Remyelinization Process »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   CH & The Remyelinization Process
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CH & The Remyelinization Process  (Read 1156 times)
Rocky_Frie
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

CH & The Remyelinization Process
« on: Jan 17th, 2003, 4:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The Remyelinization Process In Retrospect
By Robert G. "Rocky" Frie
For a full report go to any of the below web sites.
  www.clusterheadache.us www.clusterheadache.biz www.trigeminalneuralgia.biz www.fifthcranianleuralgia.info www.aliendecor.com/neuralgia www.geocities.com/aliendecor/nura.html

September 2002 I am very pleased to report that through extremely painful and relentless experimentation on myself since 1998, I am almost 100% pain free nearly 100% of the time, 365 days a year with infrequent slight momentary dull residual discomfort of my Trigeminal Neuralgia / Cluster Headache ordeal. My Fifth Cranial Nerve damage was extensive but limited to the Ophthalmic (V1) and Maxillary (V2) branches of the Trigeminal Nerve, which is well documented in my Daily Report Log. It is very unfortunate that the Health Care Professionals (seventeen at last count) could never render a diagnosis past telling me that my “Head Pain” was merely “Psychosomatic” or that: “You need to learn how to live with the pain,” or that I needed Gamma Knife Surgery. Now the Medical Professionals are saying that I never had Trigeminal Neuralgia/ Cluster Headache or that my long awaited miraculous recovery was merely a case of “Spontaneous Remission,” and had nothing to do with my experimental Remyelinization therapy. Read my Daily Report Log and draw your own conclusions.
Below you will read my conclusions on enabling the Trigeminal Nerve to begin the Remyelinization process of regenerating and healing the Myelin Sheath surrounding the branches of the Fifth Cranial Nerve. After years of experimenting on myself, I now feel that at least in my case, this ended up being the best course of action. I describe my own course of self-treatment here for the edification of those who might be interested. A word to the wise…

For a full report go to any of the above web sites.

IP Logged
Jarvis
New Board Old Timer

Email

Re: CH & The Remyelinization Process
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18th, 2003, 9:19am »

Rocky- Hi, after reading your rather lengthy and detailed report I  would consider the fact that you did not have cluster headaches.. I am not a doctor. Though I do have many years of personal experience and some knowledge of CH.... Many of the vitamins you took in various forms are available through balanced meals, some I never heard of. Some I have tried.. Prednisone helps many...... Seldom is a cluster attack for me associated with a dull ache, nausea, vision impairment, flu like symptoms or for that matter hardly any of the symptons you describe. The one sympton that does match yours is where they go away for a sceduled amount of time in most episodic sufferers...enjoyed the read though and maybe this will help others.
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Rocky, Rocky, Rocky
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19th, 2003, 5:49am »

The Rocky (Horror) Show: here we go again!

I'm not going to say anything about your post. I'll just let the people read about your past posts.

Starting about March 5, 2001

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/wwwboard/messages/80743.html

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/wwwboard/messages/81748.html

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/wwwboard/messages/81640.html
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
ave

Email

Re: CH & The Remyelinization Process
« Reply #3 on: Jan 19th, 2003, 12:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am getting seriously pissed off here! No, it makes me so angry I want to cry. Not for myself, I can take it. My clusters aren't that bad anyway.

My beloved partner Cees suffered poliomyelitis as a 1 year old baby. There are great portions of his body that have never worked for most of his natural life, bacause the nerve sheets were irrepairibly damaged.  So the muscles never get their messages, ever again! As in paralysed, you stupid not a very nice person!

And here is this pompous ass claiming he can repair the nerve sheets????

If people could do that, polio victims would form lines miles long!  
I usually manage not to let myself get hurt by idiots.
Youhave achieved it, Rocky horro or whatever. I hope you are justly proud.

Get me bowl, I must barf.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss