Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 7:23am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « If I have ECH »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   If I have ECH
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: If I have ECH  (Read 229 times)
eileen
New Board Newbie

Be good if you can't be good be careful

If I have ECH
« on: Mar 2nd, 2003, 9:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

How long do I have to be on Lithium for.  Does it break the cycle or do I need to take it for the whole 37 days that they usually last???  

I spoke to a friend of my sisters who brother has CCH and she said he has been taking Zyrtec and has been 6 months pain free.  Has anyone tryed this?  It sounds to easy  but if it works for him great.  Lucky Him.
IP Logged
ave

Email

Re: If I have ECH
« Reply #1 on: Mar 2nd, 2003, 9:28am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Eileen, nothing is certain with cluster headaches. If your previous episode was 37 days, no guarantee the next will be as as short.

Check out the medication info on Lithium on the OUCH site (yellow button left) or under the buttons here.

Zyrtex is a medication against allergies. There was a time cluster headache was called a histamine headache. Maybe using Zyrtec was a response to that. If it works for somebody...

Could also be the episode had run its course.
IP Logged
ave

Email

Re: If I have ECH
« Reply #2 on: Mar 2nd, 2003, 9:28am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Eileen, nothing is certain with cluster headaches. If your previous episode was 37 days, no guarantee the next will be as as short.

Check out the medication info on Lithium on the OUCH site (yellow button left) or under the buttons here.

Zyrtex is a medication against allergies. There was a time cluster headache was called a histamine headache. Maybe using Zyrtec was a response to that. If it works for somebody...

Could also be the episode had run its course.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss