Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 1:13am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « CPH »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   CPH
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CPH  (Read 408 times)
cleon

Email

CPH
« on: Nov 2nd, 2003, 9:05am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Have our CPH people tried sh'rooms - has it worked for anyone?  Thanx
IP Logged
tommyD
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Anything not impossible is compulsory.

Re: CPH
« Reply #1 on: Nov 2nd, 2003, 1:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Never heard of anyone trying that.  

Does Indomethecine not work?

-tommyD
IP Logged

www.clusterbusters.com
gwen
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 2nd, 2003, 2:30pm »

hi cleon and tomyd personally i cant say i have tried mushrooms, i wouldn't try them because i have two young children, i would be scared Shocked if i had a bad trip. but indomethacin is working at the moment, it can work for some while sometimes doesn't work for other sufferers. that's if you can cope with the dizziness first time round, and also if your stomach can tolerate them long term.    

take care,
      gwen
IP Logged
AlienSpaceGuy
New Board Veteran

Greetings from outer space

« Reply #3 on: Nov 2nd, 2003, 7:45pm »

I know a guy with both CH and CPH. His CPH vanished after the first dose of shrooms and only returns occasionally under especially unfavorable conditions. The CH needs redosing once a month or so, but got much better too with the shrooms.

Henk knows two people with CPH who were considering shrooms. I don't know if they tried them and if so with what success. Why don't you e-mail Henk and ask him?

Anyway, I think it's worth a try. And if the shrooms give you tummy troubles, at least it is not as often as with the Indomethacin.  Cheesy

Good luck, ASG
IP Logged

AlienSpaceGuy believes only in scientifically sound methods and hates snake oil vendors.

gwen
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Nov 4th, 2003, 2:04pm »

thanks alienspaceguy for the info, sorry to confuse you on the tummy troubles, what i should of said is that it can cause bleeding ulcers in the stomach.

take care
      gwen
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss