Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 8:03am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « headaches !!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   headaches !!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: headaches !!!  (Read 1175 times)
Prense
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Kerry is an idiot!

Email

Re: headaches !!!
« Reply #25 on: Nov 13th, 2003, 7:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I didn't create any policy here...yes, I could have rattled off some web sites, but I don't know which ones are worth a crap...so I opted not to.
IP Logged

Where does the white go in a snowman when the snow melts?
pubgirl

Email

« Reply #26 on: Nov 13th, 2003, 7:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Arnold Layne
shan't post much as we are still hijacking this thread, but I agree with you. I like your speeches, keep 'em coming!
Me, I hate to ooze, especially when it isn't sincere.
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2003, 8:19pm by pubgirl » IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #27 on: Nov 13th, 2003, 11:29pm »

compassion...........

And it's HAS to STOP!

This is a ClusterHeadache site and from now on we will only have compassion for those that suffer from Clusters and Clusters only.

Migrainers...to bad.....no compasion for you.....GET OUT.

Getting divorced?.....to bad....GET OUT.

Lost your job and your children are starving? ...to bad..no compassion....GET OUT.

Prayers needed. Fat Aunt Hilda fell out of the pickup and landed on the dog and broke it's neck?...to bad.....the dog is flat and Hilda is still bouncing..........screw you.......that doesn't deserve compassion. GET OUT.

And any newbies with compassion in their heart.........get over yourself. You ain't wanted here,  

unless you have compassion for me for writing this.

(and I think I'm going to need it).

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Nov 13th, 2003, 11:32pm by BobG » IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
tinyhuey
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #28 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 3:24am »

Angry  I feel like ittybitty maybe I have the wrong site too. I have been told by my FD that I do have clusters, but after reading this  Only GOD knows for sure. Sorry but thats why I came to this site to talk to other people and find out WHY  it hurts so bad. But maybe I am at the wrong place. Thank you anyway, but I'm not going away easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged
Paigelle

Email

« Reply #29 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 3:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

There are numerous migraine sites on the web, but as for clusters this is basically it and it is the best.  Migraines are migraines, they can pretty much be controlled.  But CH is a totally different animal.  I gave birth with NO medication and that hurt.  But I would rather give birth anyday than have another CH.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss