Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 5:33pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Attention telefoon call from Glaxo »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Attention telefoon call from Glaxo
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Attention telefoon call from Glaxo  (Read 359 times)
J.ten_Dam
New Board Veteran
Netherlands 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

poldertocht  
Email

Attention telefoon call from Glaxo
« on: Nov 6th, 2003, 9:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

as I mentiond on the 5 under Glaxo and 1/2 imitrax auro injector
« on: Nov 5th, 2003, 7:04am » I have emaild them yesterday  and today I was phoned by a gentilman from the research department.
http://www.gsk.nl/watwedoen/klinischonderzoek/ does research on ilness and medication.  
[font=Verdana][/font]
He informd me that a survay had been done a while ago and the result was that not meny people had benifit in lower dosage!!!!!!!!!!!.
Now pease  let us show them that it is not so. Annyone using the Imitrax tip Please sen these people an e-mail stating wether you are cronik or episodik. Why you resort to using lower dosagees and how long you have been doing this and also mention whether it is as effective as the normal dosage. The more E-mails they get the sooner they will restart the tryals which were planed anywhay because they have been getting feed back from neurologists that mention that their patients are using lover dosages.
IP Logged

wish you PFDAN
Prense
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Kerry is an idiot!

Email

Re: Attention telefoon call from Glaxo
« Reply #1 on: Nov 6th, 2003, 5:44pm »

Email sent...however, even if every member of this board were to send an email you are still talking less than 6000 users...that doesn't take into consideration supporters and sufferers who do not use trex injections.  They are correct...the number is small.
IP Logged

Where does the white go in a snowman when the snow melts?
Boots
New Board Newbie
USA 

Email

Re: Attention telefoon call from Glaxo
« Reply #2 on: Nov 7th, 2003, 12:58pm »

auto injector just makes shooting up easy,get them to sell vials in more than 6 mg. size.I would stick a turkey baster in my arm if I had the right dose in it....
--------Bill
IP Logged

Don't feed me sorrow,pain is the poison i digest
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss