Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 30th, 2024, 7:23pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « peace »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2004
(Moderator: DJ)
   peace
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: peace  (Read 597 times)
sepideh
New Board Newbie
Iran 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

peace
« on: Jan 1st, 2004, 5:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

be in peace in what is not up to you, we can control our anger , and sometimes we can control our fearing and some of our desires, but fighting is not a good way of relief .because while you fight with your sub_conscious organisem it may cause another reaction from your sub_conscious and that reaction might be another pain, just dont be afraid of your pains, and dont think about them so much , they will go while they see your long term ignorance, and just keep a quiet mind, quit extra thoughts and extra worriness, just life is too short to worry about too much, like 30,000 people were dead in an earth quake in my country , is it worth to worry so much?
IP Logged
HannahFroukje
New Board Veteran
Netherlands 

Let's try and find some ANSWERS!

Email

Re: peace
« Reply #1 on: Jan 1st, 2004, 5:24am »

I'd say yes it's worth it.

Because every life is one life, and every pain is one pain.
And every pain is one too many if you can prevent it. If you cannot prevent the earthquake itsself perhaps you can just pull one person from underneath a rock. I think you can be sure that HE found it was worth it.

The fact that people die every day doesn't make one life less precious.
IP Logged
ave
New Board Hall of Famer
Netherlands 

She is beside herself; her favourite position

« Reply #2 on: Jan 1st, 2004, 7:00am »

Dear Sepideh - cluster pain is one pain where you cannot think of anything else.

I doubt you know about that pain.

I wish creating peace in our heart would take away this pain. It does not.  

Peace to you too.
IP Logged

There is a break in reality. Do not adjust your mind.
5-string
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Nothing is accomplished without passion

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 2nd, 2004, 4:20pm »

Hello Sepideh,
 I'm am extremely sorry for the tragidy in your country. The amount of lives lost is beyond comprehension to me. I can't think of anything that would more effectively describe the term "tragic" than what just happened over there.
  With that said,"Cluster Headaches" is something that is not ignorable. I believe that it is possible for someone to meditate through certain levels of pain. I have learned to do so myself. I also believe that very few,if any,have the ability to rise above the pain they would feel if,lets say, ones leg were cut off very slowly with a small knife over the period of 30 mins.to 1 hour. Show me someone who could sit there and not move,cry,screem and I will bow to them.
  From reading your post, it would be safe to assume that you do not suffer from cluster headaches.
...Mark..
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss