Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 21st, 2024, 5:19am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Third Little Pig Loves Me »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2004
(Moderator: DJ)
   Third Little Pig Loves Me
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Third Little Pig Loves Me  (Read 464 times)
toader
New Board Veteran
USA 

there were fireworks on mars

Third Little Pig Loves Me
« on: Jan 25th, 2004, 11:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Verapamil: 240mg 3x/day
Topomax:  200mg 2x/day
Water: 10x normal/day

Result: If I didn't know better, I would have thought a rabbit or small deer moved into the place.   Yep, shittin bricks here.

Condition now back up at Asscon 2.  Swore off Captain Crunch.  Now on fiber diet including branola-twiglets.  Wheat bread.  Wheat thins.  Brown rice.  Prune juice cocktails throughout the day.  Mangoes, pears, etc.

Comparing the enemas on aisle 12, I'm forced to face the reality of an indefinate seige at Asscon 1.  O butt!  for a good bowel movement!

<sigh>

Then again, the game "pull my finger" has become an quite an attraction in our house. Roll Eyes
IP Logged
brad267
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

Re: Third Little Pig Loves Me
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25th, 2004, 12:12pm »

LMAO!!

Hope everything works its way out...

Brad
IP Logged

-- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
Stevieray
New Board Newbie
Canada 

« Reply #2 on: Jan 25th, 2004, 1:07pm »

I am cornholeo... need t-p for my bung-hole

Don't go into the woods today.... they may mistake you for bambi

Unfortunately I have the same problem.. I just combat it with lots of fresh fruit, veggies and high fiber bread and rye crisps. Lots of water too as the Verap and Lithium make me pee a lot and I get dehydrated quickly.
IP Logged
t_h_b
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

primary chronic since 1999

« Reply #3 on: Jan 25th, 2004, 5:18pm »

try taking magnesium.
IP Logged

No, it's not a headache--it's a Stage Ten Primary Chronic Periodic Idiopathic Trigeminovascular Cephalalgic Crisis.
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 26th, 2004, 6:06pm »

"if you go out in the woods today, you better not go alone...."

I'm sorry Toader, but after all of the shit you have given me...  Shocked Shocked
(No pun intended hehe)

You can always try some baby food. It goes right through my son, maybe it will run right through you??

Tiannia
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2004, 6:07pm by Tiannia » IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
brad267
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 26th, 2004, 9:44pm »

Toader,

Thought of you today......  On the can, laughing about Asscon 1 or 2 or 3 (hell, I dunno) I have no idea what the stages meant, AND I DONT WANT TO KNOW...

How's it going bud?  Better?

-Brad

IP Logged

-- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
toader
New Board Veteran
USA 

there were fireworks on mars

« Reply #6 on: Jan 26th, 2004, 11:08pm »

Have initiated operation BM (err ... Bulk Magnesium).  Movement Detected.  Outcome Uncertain.

At this point, it's your typical military operation.  Preparing for massive incoming, but in the meantime - alot of hurry up and wait.

Asscon 1, 2, 3 - well, dammit Brad, you're going to find out!!!!  It's various levels of constipation.  There, I said it.  Whew, I'm glad that's over.  Now pass the Cheezwhiz.  So, who do you gonna think is gonna win the SuperBowl, eh?

In all honesty, it's just poop, right?  I mean, I can't be the only clusterhead taking this dope who has ... errr .... issues?  

Insert Defeaning Silence Here
DOH!
Ok, well everyone thanks for your advice and concern.  Just to have you know, I will be avoiding woodland areas just in case (leaves of 3 - let it be!).

Tia - Baby food, eh?  Time for Operation BF!
IP Logged
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #7 on: Jan 26th, 2004, 11:29pm »

Well if you are crazy enough to try it go for the strained peas and carrots. They really dont taste that bad.  But I cant make any claims for the results.  The fruits are decent but stay away from the prunes they are NASTY  Tongue....

I wish you luck. Toader.
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss