Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 3:34am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Attn: All that have tried the shroom treatment »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2004
(Moderator: DJ)
   Attn: All that have tried the shroom treatment
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Attn: All that have tried the shroom treatment  (Read 426 times)
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

Attn: All that have tried the shroom treatment
« on: Nov 14th, 2004, 1:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am trying to contact everyone that has tried the psilocybin treatment at any time since Flash first posted regarding the treatment here.

I have emailed the largest majority of you via email. For those that recently received a letter from me, you can disregard this message.  

I have quite a few email address that are no longer active. Some are more than 4 years old. If you have used this treatment, whether it was successful or not, and have not recently gotten a request for additional information from me, please help us all out.

If you know someone that used this treatment in the past but no longer visits this board, could you please contact them and ask them to contact me.

Either contact me directly so I can add your current email information to our database and you can receive future mailings, or..
Contact Dr. Andrew Sewell directly at:
asewell@DOCmclean.harvard.edu (remove the DOC from the address)

Dr. Sewell would like to get some additional information if it's possible. This is very important for the process, just as your posted information has helped us get to this point. Help us finish the job and bring better treatments to all cluster sufferers.

Thank you for your help. We know that your willingness to post your experiences in the past has been crucial in getting the study going.  

Bob WOld
Clusterbusters www.clusterbusters.com
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
Testy1
New Board Junior
Saudi_Arabia 

Email

Re: Attn: All that have tried the shroom treatment
« Reply #1 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 5:41am »

Pinkfloyd
I'll be in Amsterdam around year end and intend to try the shrooms. Is there anything special I should watch for?

Thanks.

Jack
IP Logged
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

Re: Attn: All that have tried the shroom treatment
« Reply #2 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 9:56am »

on Nov 17th, 2004, 5:41am, Testy1 wrote:
. Is there anything special I should watch for?

Thanks.

Jack

Well....I guess there are a lot of things to take into consideration. Best thing to do is be sure to read through the website and the linked FAQ which explains most if not all you'll need to know. (doesn't have any info on Amsterdam nightlife, sorry)

We do have a member that lives there and might be able to help a little on where to go and where not to go. If you want her email address, write to me.

Good luck and if you have any specific questions, let me know.
  www.clusterbusters.com

PF
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss