Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 6:34am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « no longer chronic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   no longer chronic
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13  ...  21 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: no longer chronic  (Read 23657 times)
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

Email

Re: no longer chronic
« Reply #250 on: Mar 18th, 2005, 10:48am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Seed . .check your pm box *g*

Sophie & Chillrmn, thank you.  When we first tried the treatment, we were only discussing our results privately, but decided to 'go public' to (hopefully) help other people.  D told me, baby, if we help one person, it's worth going public . . .I agreed with him then . . and we haven't regretted going public ever . . . .

We wish you all pain free lives, no matter what your method of battle is . . . .of course, y'all know what we use *G*

*positive light and energy*
miapet
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
1MajorPain
New Board Junior
USA 

Pain is not my friend!

« Reply #251 on: Mar 18th, 2005, 11:02am »

There ya go bragging again Mia.....lol

Glad things are still working out for you and D!
Missed my last cycle (hopefully) and remain pain free.

Major

P.S. Mia, I still return my seat to the upright position, store the food tray and buckle up before flights.
IP Logged
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #252 on: Mar 18th, 2005, 11:37am »

*YAY* Major!!! We're soooooooooooooo glad you missed this cycle!!! AND we're sure you will continue with the 'missing'!!!

Oh, and if you ever get out our way . . .I'll be happy to make sure y'all have your seats right etc *G* . .. what a hoot!  hehe

mia

edit:  we REALLY need to have the 'reunion/bash' that we have mentioned a few times!!!
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2005, 11:38am by miapet » IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #253 on: Mar 27th, 2005, 11:44am »

44 weeks pain free

(sorry, for posting late, we've been on vacation)

miapet
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #254 on: Mar 27th, 2005, 11:49am »

thumb shore

That rocks, mia!!!!!
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
LeeS
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

I love C12 H16 N2O!

« Reply #255 on: Mar 29th, 2005, 4:06am »

*YAY*  Hope you had a good holiday Mia, and congratulations Cool

-Lee
IP Logged
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #256 on: Mar 29th, 2005, 8:56am »

Nani and Lee .. thank you so much!  We had a great time the past week . . .and we're already planning our next vaca . . .*g*

mia
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Eventually He will make us pain free!

Email

« Reply #257 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 2:43am »

Thanks for keeping the string going Mia. My wife and I couldn't agree to getting spores at this time because of the unfortunate legal issue, but we did agree on an order for some LSA Hawaiian Baby Wine Woodrose seeds. In fact I think she might want to dose with me just for old times sake. She is in menopause right now so maybe it will stop her itching and let her body calm down Grin. My order should get here within the next 4 days  Cool. I will keep you posted as to dose and symptomology and of course "the results". The Kudzu is working well but I would like a complete break from the shadows as well, for even a few days, (hope it is way more). I purchased 50 hygrade Hawaiian seeds and since I have a green thumb I will grow a couple of plants and continue to do trials and keep records. Hope you keep up the PFD's. Blessings, Joe  ----and lets hope psilycibin is legalized for us CH'ers!
IP Logged

Given strength, courage & a sound mind!
Chillrmn1

Email

« Reply #258 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 4:35am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Quote: "Joe  ----and lets hope psilycibin is legalized for us CH'ers! "

Yes - Lets hope!

Bob
IP Logged
Flash

Email

« Reply #259 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 5:45am »

Study www.erowid.org carefully.  That trip can last for a looooong time.

on Mar 30th, 2005, 2:43am, jokrs2 wrote:
Thanks for keeping the string going Mia. My wife and I couldn't agree to getting spores at this time because of the unfortunate legal issue, but we did agree on an order for some LSA Hawaiian Baby Wine Woodrose seeds. In fact I think she might want to dose with me just for old times sake. She is in menopause right now so maybe it will stop her itching and let her body calm down Grin. My order should get here within the next 4 days  Cool. I will keep you posted as to dose and symptomology and of course "the results". The Kudzu is working well but I would like a complete break from the shadows as well, for even a few days, (hope it is way more). I purchased 50 hygrade Hawaiian seeds and since I have a green thumb I will grow a couple of plants and continue to do trials and keep records. Hope you keep up the PFD's. Blessings, Joe  ----and lets hope psilycibin is legalized for us CH'ers!
IP Logged
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #260 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 8:57am »

Joe, please read the erowid site that Flash posted.  Make sure you are know as much as possible before dosing!  Also, do we know if kudzu and/or LSA inhibit each other?  You may need to 'detox' from the kudzu before trying the LSA . . .just thinking out loug  loud here . ..

As for keeping this thread going . . .I hope it lasts for eternity!!  Thanks Joe and Bob for your well wishes!

Oh, and did I say it?
45 weeks pain free!!!

hehe, got to post twice this week due to vaca last week!

miapet
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2005, 12:16pm by miapet » IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #261 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 11:23am »

Smiley Grin Smiley Grin Smiley Grin
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
LeeS
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

I love C12 H16 N2O!

« Reply #262 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 11:48am »

Oh well, guess I have to say congrats again then Grin

Good luck with the LSA Joe. Please post to let us know how you get on, and as Mia suggests, I'd detox off the Kudzu first to ensure best efficacy.

-Lee
IP Logged
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #263 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 12:47pm »

I am so happy for you and D hun.  Congrats....  May the beast stay away forever. But you still come back here and let us know. OK?

-Tia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #264 on: Mar 31st, 2005, 12:23am »

Thanks for your suggestions Mia & Lee. I will stop the kudzu about 48 hours before my initial trial and drink a ton of water to clean out. I want this to be a viable test and am not looking for the intense high. I will be cutting 2 seeds after removing the husk and soaking, then mashing into a ball to swallow. I was thinking about a tablespoon of pepto bismol proior to ingestion to calm the peptic nerve, but because I've done The Owsly Windowpane I am not to worried about the possible short term upset tummy, I was trippin on the Owsley for over 2 days and impressions lasted for a week & met all the spirits on that one. Wink Makes todays LSD look like childs play, no offense to todays trippers  Cool. I am going to see how the small dose does and if needed will increase 1 additional seed per trial. Do you think 2 days off kudzu is sufficient?
IP Logged

jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #265 on: Mar 31st, 2005, 12:53am »

In addition I have visited  the erowid site extensively, reading all the preparation,dose & trip reports and it is on the basis of those reports that my first experiment will be based. Again I would like to thank Bob & everyone involved with ClusterBusters, as it is maybe just a solid break from shadows that would make a world of difference to me. I am praying that I don't get slammed with a kip 10 when I stop the kudzu, part of the price to be paid I guess. Roll Eyes
IP Logged

LeeS
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

I love C12 H16 N2O!

« Reply #266 on: Mar 31st, 2005, 3:38am »

on Mar 31st, 2005, 12:23am, jokrs2 wrote:
Do you think 2 days off kudzu is sufficient?

I don't think anyone knows yet.  My hunch would be 5 days off (similar to the sumatriptan guidelines) but perhaps you should wean off it gradually to help avoid any unnecessary activity? Undecided

All the best with it - hope it's not a two-dayer Shocked

-Lee
IP Logged
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #267 on: Mar 31st, 2005, 9:26am »

Tia . . .thank you so much, your support means a lot to me!  I hope all is going well for you, you are in my thoughts.

Jokr . . we totally second what Lee said *g*

Wishing everyone a p/f eternity, no matter what method they choose to battle the beast with.

miapet
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #268 on: Apr 1st, 2005, 1:21am »

Lee & Mia - OK 5 days it is. I'll back off the kudzu first and pray for miracles. Prayers & vibes, please. Arm in arm in battle, Joe
IP Logged

PCMCCK

Email

« Reply #269 on: Apr 2nd, 2005, 11:39am »

How many chronic CH sufferers have been pain free for, shall we say 6 months or more, without taking any other medications except using mushrooms?  I've been following this thread and notice a lot of congratulatory posts but very little in the way of people writing in and stating that the mushrooms have worked for them.  I am chronic since 1996 and was pain free for over one year due to nothing more than a spontaneous remission, though at the time my neurologist and I thought that it was due to the Lamictal that I had started taking 3 months prior and continued to take throughout my remission and even for several months after the pain returned-and has remained-3 years ago.  By the way, while I do know about positive and negative energy (positive energy has the + mark on the battery and negative has the - mark), what the hell is "positive light"as opposed to, I guess, "negative light"?  Anyhow,  I really would like to know how many chronic CH sufferers have been pain free and for how long since using nothing else but mushrooms-and no cheating, please!  Wink
« Last Edit: Apr 2nd, 2005, 11:42am by PCMCCK » IP Logged
PCMCCK

Email

« Reply #270 on: Apr 2nd, 2005, 1:14pm »

Chronic 1996-2001, spontaneos remission 2001-2002, chronic again from 2002 and still chronic, no remissions for 3 years now.  
I asked a simple question-how many chronic CH sufferers have remained pain free for 6 months or more using just mushrooms?  From your answer, I guess that it didn't work for you-thanks and good luck in finding something that works.
IP Logged
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

« Reply #271 on: Apr 2nd, 2005, 11:53pm »

on Apr 2nd, 2005, 1:14pm, PCMCCK wrote:

I asked a simple question-how many chronic CH sufferers have remained pain free for 6 months or more using just mushrooms?  .

I guess someone else then hijacked your keyboard in the middle of your post, asking the other simple question regarding "positive light"? If you find out who it was, let me know so I can speak with him/her.

As to your question, although more episodics than chronics have had success (which is to be expected since epi's outnumber chronics 9 to 1), there are quite a few chronics that meet your requirements. Far more than could fall into the spontaneous remissions you'd like to lump them into.
You can believe me, which I doubt you'll do, or you can read about it when it hits the journals. Maybe you'll still be chronic then and decide to give it a try.  

Bobw
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
PCMCCK

Email

« Reply #272 on: Apr 3rd, 2005, 12:23am »

The "positive/negative light" is a more complex question-as for the simple question, you haven't provided any answer to it.  If one is episodic, of course the pain is going to go away for various periods of time-I had an 8 year pf period between my first attack and my second attack, much longer than is claimed on this thread by mushroom users.  Strange that I rarely see anyone writing in saying that "I've tried the "shrooms" and they didn't work."  I'll have to think back to what I was eating and or drinking during the 8 years between my 1st and 2nd attack-I do remember foie gras and caviar-and perhaps that is the real solution; just as valid as the self-congratualtory pap on this site.  Now, do explain negative light to me, please. Huh
IP Logged
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

« Reply #273 on: Apr 3rd, 2005, 12:49am »

on Apr 3rd, 2005, 12:23am, PCMCCK wrote:
 Strange that I rarely see anyone writing in saying that "I've tried the "shrooms" and they didn't work."   Huh

I guess that would be because for the most part (70-80%) people do get relief.
There are people here though that have stated it hasn't worked. A couple state they've even made their cycles worse. No one is claiming a cure. If you expect me to apologize for the people that have found relief, it just isn't going to happen.

Now, do explain negative light to me, please. Huh

That would be a "black hole."
Best way to learn how they work is to get up close to it and peak in, if you get a chance.  Smiley

Bobw

IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
Mr. Happy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I can do it, it ain't art.

6108764393 6108764393   Randy   Piscatorus
WWW Email

« Reply #274 on: Apr 3rd, 2005, 1:05am »

Just as valid as the self-congratualtory pap on this site.

Is it your custom to shit where you eat?  
Holey moley.  
You have some required reading to do, sir.
RJ
IP Logged

May those who don't want any
Have memories of never getting any.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13  ...  21 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss