Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 10:28am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Cluster specials :) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Cluster specials :)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cluster specials :)  (Read 2041 times)
Chillrmn1

Email

Re: Cluster specials :)
« Reply #50 on: Feb 8th, 2005, 4:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Vig,

I stand corrected - "most". I, for one, would certainly have to agree with that based on my experiences.
IP Logged
eddie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

PFDAN TO ALL

« Reply #51 on: Feb 8th, 2005, 4:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ralph you are welcome here in my book.
i have been thru the ringer on meds.
PF time is what counts  Grin
eddie
IP Logged

PFDAN TO ALL>><< http://www.putfile.com/ededearl>>><music> http://www.myspace.com/pamneddie
ralphster44
New Board Newbie
USA 

RalphstersSpore s.com

5456996 5456996    

« Reply #52 on: Mar 25th, 2005, 8:20pm »

Actually, stopped by to say hello.
I know a few people here.
This is a very friendly place...I like it hereSmiley

Anyway.....if we ever do talk.....mention your a cluster sufferer.
I know about this thing....terrible thing to have happen to you.
If I can help in any way...I am here for you.

I dont need to troll the internet looking for business.
That is not why I stopped by.

Good seeing you all..and I wish you all the very best!!!

Also hello to my friend pinksharkmarkSmiley
Long time no see bro.

Again...take care all.
I meant no offence...just wanted to say hello.

Ralphster44
IP Logged

www.RalphstersSpores.com
jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Eventually He will make us pain free!

Email

« Reply #53 on: Mar 26th, 2005, 3:42am »

Hi Ralphster. Thanks for getting back to me on my question at your web site. Lets get this fungus amongus. All I have to do is buy my microscope first Wink, Joe
IP Logged

Given strength, courage & a sound mind!
don

Email

« Reply #54 on: Mar 26th, 2005, 11:33am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Ralph,

Reading your follow ups I believe you are sincere. I think the site could be threatened by the offering though. Time and place for everything and I dont think its time yet. If maraijuana were proven to be beneficial you still couldn't sell the seeds. Its illegal. Just as mushrooms are.

You argue with the "authorities" till you are blue in the face about the legalities of selling spores here as long as you have the funds to pitch a legal battle.

Better keep hitting the PayPal button on the bottom.

Quote:
Ralph you are welcome here in my book.

Its DJs book that is going to pay the consequences, not yours.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2005, 11:36am by don » IP Logged
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #55 on: Mar 26th, 2005, 12:39pm »

Touchy subject.  I think that even some of those who are against this say so with mixed emotion.  Regardless of intentions, it does say don't come in here to sell drugs.  Technically spores are not drugs - yet - but basing a defense on that is kind of like splitting hairs.  I believe the offer was a genuine act of kindness made in good faith, but was an advertisement none the less.  I think allowing one person with true good intentions to advertise on the board would open a floodgate of other businessmen hawking their wares in the name of "good intentions?"  I have seen our own clusterhead sufferers discouraged from selling their stuff on the board.  If even we are not supposed to try to take business advantage of our relationships with the people here, no one else should be allowed to either.

Question is, what if one of us were to bring up that Ralphster was giving clusterhead discounts in the course of discussion on shrooms or in response to a direct question of where to get spores?  Would it then be wrong to promote his business under the guise of helping someone?  Should questions like this be answered openly on the message board or only via IM or e-mail?

Since we are discussing rules, we might as well lay them out for all to see.  DJ, this is your board, bro.  Whatcha think?

IP Logged
Ellick
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

ET found here.

Email

« Reply #56 on: Mar 26th, 2005, 3:32pm »

Just read in to this one. I have come across this type of debate before on Ouch UK and I think it gets clearly divided in to two views. Those who believe it's ok to try it and those that don't.

The advertising issue is problematic and as such needs careful check. I think that we can be a tad 'touchy' at times and for good reason.

Some advertisers need the 'blat' because they are 'switched off' to sensitivity.

Others need a polite and appreciative reminder. For me it's not what is said, it is the way we say it.  

ET.
IP Logged

ET
ralphster44
New Board Newbie
USA 

RalphstersSpore s.com

5456996 5456996    

« Reply #57 on: Mar 26th, 2005, 8:28pm »

on Mar 26th, 2005, 12:39pm, Gator wrote:
Touchy subject.  I think that even some of those who are against this say so with mixed emotion.  Regardless of intentions, it does say don't come in here to sell drugs.  Technically spores are not drugs - yet - but basing a defense on that is kind of like splitting hairs.  I believe the offer was a genuine act of kindness made in good faith, but was an advertisement none the less.  I think allowing one person with true good intentions to advertise on the board would open a floodgate of other businessmen hawking their wares in the name of "good intentions?"  I have seen our own clusterhead sufferers discouraged from selling their stuff on the board.  If even we are not supposed to try to take business advantage of our relationships with the people here, no one else should be allowed to either.

Question is, what if one of us were to bring up that Ralphster was giving clusterhead discounts in the course of discussion on shrooms or in response to a direct question of where to get spores?  Would it then be wrong to promote his business under the guise of helping someone?  Should questions like this be answered openly on the message board or only via IM or e-mail?

Since we are discussing rules, we might as well lay them out for all to see.  DJ, this is your board, bro.  Whatcha think?

Well said Gator....
Lets try this....
I am a real person with feelings.
I just happen to, on the side...do something "weird"...LOL

Lets forget the spore stuff and just talk.
I know a couple people with clusters...1 is a cousin.
He's not that bad anymore.
Maybe I'll ask him to come here to talk with you all.
I'm sure he would like all of you.

Take care...
Ralphster44
IP Logged

www.RalphstersSpores.com
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

Email

« Reply #58 on: Mar 27th, 2005, 11:35am »

I think all of the bickering is silly . . and all of the "this is DJs board . . .let him decide" (before y'all flame me, finnish reading) . . .this thread has been going for a while, and he obviously hasn't deleted it (which he has the ability to do) so I'm guessing he decided??? .. .just my thoughts on this . . .  

*positive light and energy*
miapet
btw . . Ralphster, D and I appreciate you more than we can ever express.  My order, about a year ago, arrived fast, worked well, and has kept D pain free for almost a year now . . .You totally rock in our cluster world!
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Eventually He will make us pain free!

Email

« Reply #59 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 3:19am »

Hey Ralphster. I am sorry I could not place an order this time out as my wife one the argument and we ordered Hawaiian Baby Wine Woodrose seeds this time, But you are saved to my favorites my friend and I'm sure you will be getting an order for my microscopic scrutiny Grin. The information has to get out there somehow and with some of these meds there are legal idiots involved who couldn't care less about anyone except themselves. Hey what if we put acid on everything and in everything (like the electric coolaid acid test and threw a party for the politicians)...just a thought.. Cool

Owsly was a genius!! Wink
IP Logged

Given strength, courage & a sound mind!
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss