Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 1:52pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Another GREAT Kudzu day!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Another GREAT Kudzu day!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Another GREAT Kudzu day!!  (Read 240 times)
jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Eventually He will make us pain free!

Email

Another GREAT Kudzu day!!
« on: Mar 16th, 2005, 2:27pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey everybody! Since upping my dosage to the recommended on the bottle, the Kudzu has kept me at a shadow k3 or less with no major hits and so far so good for my 3rd day in a row. I am also noticing tremendous endorphine release (major goosebumps) but not cold. Slept 7 hours last night which is 2x normal. WOW! Grin. And by the way, they are having a sale at vitacost.com on Kudzu and Melatonin. PFD&N's to everyone, Joe
IP Logged

Given strength, courage & a sound mind!
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

Re: Another GREAT Kudzu day!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17th, 2005, 4:11pm »

Congrats on the Kudzu news! A good night's sleep is great for the spirit isn't it. As much as these things hurt, sometimes the emotional aspects sem like an afterthought -- but after a couple good nights of sleep, and the beginning of alleviation of some of the anxiety on the next impending hit, it almost feels like time to start truly thinking positive.

I can only encourage others, at this point, to give it a go. From Floridian's survey work, it appears that those that trying are seeing results. Even those that aren't getting full relief are at least seeing something happen to their cycle that they haven't seen before from something with so little side effects other than a little concern on the blood pressure for a couple. (no I haven't forget those that felt a little gassy, and those that had a couple extra "movements" to work into your schedule).

IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
-----------------------------------------------------
Sophie
New Board Junior
USA 

Re: Another GREAT Kudzu day!!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 17th, 2005, 4:33pm »

Jokrs2
What do you mean, about endorphine release and chills? Can you give me a brief explanation? I am not familar with this, but I do get chills for no reason--just courious----not important---but I just had to ask.
         Sophie Smiley
IP Logged

WHERE ARE WE GOING?
AND WHY AM I IN THIS HANDBASKET?

Cluster Buster
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss