Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 1:09pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « The Wonders of Bupap »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   The Wonders of Bupap
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Wonders of Bupap  (Read 527 times)
Magnum_M
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

The Wonders of Bupap
« on: Mar 19th, 2005, 8:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have suffered from cluster headaches for over 20 years. Before my coronary artery disease I could take Imitrex which controlled the attacks well ( a miracle). After my CAD i could not take imitrex anymore and was consignted to darvocet or tylenol 3.  My physician then prescibed bupap. This medication is absolutely miraculous and my headaches( the clusters occur evey two years for a two to three month period) go away in 30 minutes.  For tyhose of you who are not able to take Imitrex because of CAD maybe you should ask your physician whether Bupap(cephadyn) is a suitble alternative.
IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

Re: The Wonders of Bupap
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19th, 2005, 8:41pm »

on Mar 19th, 2005, 8:31pm, Magnum_M wrote:
I have suffered from cluster headaches for over 20 years. Before my coronary artery disease I could take Imitrex which controlled the attacks well ( a miracle). After my CAD i could not take imitrex anymore and was consignted to darvocet or tylenol 3.  My physician then prescibed bupap. This medication is absolutely miraculous and my headaches( the clusters occur evey two years for a two to three month period) go away in 30 minutes.  For tyhose of you who are not able to take Imitrex because of CAD maybe you should ask your physician whether Bupap(cephadyn) is a suitble alternative.

Glad it's helping you!!!!
Bupap/cephadin/butalbital/Fiorecet add in some caffiene and acetaminaphine ....all the same according to my readings.....

Didn't do squat for me and many that I've read or spoken to.....we're all different!

Best,

E

IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
floridian

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 19th, 2005, 8:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Glad it helps you.  

Quote:
ECR’s Analgesic Product line is comprised of two products: Bupap, a prescription formulation for relief of tension headache, and Panalgesic Gold, an over-the-counter topical liquid and cream for the relief of arthritis and joint pain.
IP Logged
Magnum_M
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Mar 19th, 2005, 8:47pm »

Actually The Bupap has no caffene. Just acetomenaphen and a barbituate. Hey --it works for me!!!
IP Logged
pubgirl

Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 19th, 2005, 10:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Magnum_M

Can't you use 02 after a cardiac problem?

Wendy the Brit
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss