Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 2:01pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Help with Infection »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Help with Infection
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Help with Infection  (Read 541 times)
Goblin
New Board Veteran
USA 

ooops

Help with Infection
« on: Aug 12th, 2005, 10:34am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Along with CH hits I also am suffering from a Sinus Infection. Does anyone have any herbal or poss otc Ideas to help knock out an infection? I have a real problem with using the normal cillian meds and docs dont like to perscribe non cillian based meds for infection. I am alergic but my doc dont seem to care. I know I need to find new doc but finances keep me from doing it at this time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys. In advance.
IP Logged

Don't sweat the small stuff.
Ghost
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Farting relieves the pressure

Re: Help with Infection
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12th, 2005, 11:37am »

Alright I have a partner. but to your question, I too get those quite often and usually let nature take its course. but here is a link that might help  

http://www.freeremedies.com/HomeRemediesForSinusInfection/

Sorry to see you here but glad you found us ... PFDAN to ya and good luck.
IP Logged

Illigitimus Non Tatum Carborundum
If all men are endowed by their creator, why was mine so short sighted?

***WARNING*** Oxygen will rust your pipes!Wink
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

Re: Help with Infection
« Reply #2 on: Aug 12th, 2005, 8:14pm »

Hi Goblin...  

Its nice to meet you.. sorry its under these conditions...

I do not have an answer to you question about the infection, but you might want to do some reading and see what you can find.

As for CH this site has the most information that you will find anywhere on the web. The people here are also a very good support group. If you have a question, or if you need to rant, or just someone to talk to, the lights are always on here 24/7/365.

Check out the links to the left also, alot of information from how to make you TREX last longer to O2.

Good Luck in getting PF Soon !!!
Charlie  
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss