Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 10:51am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Histamine Desensitization Works !! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Histamine Desensitization Works !!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Histamine Desensitization Works !!  (Read 318 times)
unsolved1

Email

Histamine Desensitization Works !!
« on: Oct 2nd, 2005, 10:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I've had several people PM me & e-mail me about Histamine Desensitization lately. I want to again tell the whole board that this has really worked wonders for me. It didn't just help out a little ~ It completely stopped my clusters for several weeks at a time. The last time I did it, it worked for 9 weeks (then the clusters came back). This time, it's been over 4 weeks now and it's still working. I haven't used an Imitrex injection in over 4 weeks! (Thats a miracle in itself!)

Histamine Desensitization means spending 7-11 days in the hospital (You can do it in 7 days). You get (up to) 3 bags of Histamine (IV) per day until you finish 21 bags, then you're done and the clusters should be gone. There are little or no side effects from this treatment (I haven't had any unwanted side effects)

If anyone wants the Histamine protocol PM me and I'll send it to you. (Its a MS word document)

Pain Free Days!! Woohoo  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Michael
IP Logged
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

Re: Histamine Desensitization Works !!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 3rd, 2005, 7:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

cool beans Michael...

and if you can't spend a week in the hospital every month or two, try www.clusterbusters.com or www.kudzubusters.com.

Grin
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
unsolved1

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 3rd, 2005, 7:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Nice attemp at a thread highkack Vig !  Wink  BUT ........

I couldn't get med free to even try clusterbusters. I was to hooked on Imitrex injections and the (temp) pain relief it brought. And clusterbusters (shrooms) are still a felony in Indiana. I'd hate to be caught with some shrooms and spend a few years locked up without meds to help with clusters! That would really suck! As far as Kudzu goes, I haven't heard that much success with it. Many who tried it said it might have worked at first, but then quit working. (?)
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #3 on: Oct 3rd, 2005, 7:31am »

That's terrific, Michael! I'm always glad to hear that you're getting a break. Especially a nice long one.  Cheesy
hugs, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #4 on: Oct 3rd, 2005, 7:32am »

Michael,

Glad you kept searching until you found something that helped.   Smiley   Cool

IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #5 on: Oct 3rd, 2005, 7:35am »

on Oct 3rd, 2005, 7:31am, unsolved1 wrote:
Many who tried it said it might have worked at first, but then quit working. (?)

It is trickier for chronics, Michael. It works for months, but trying to taper off can cause it to become ineffective. Just a thought... since you're PF now, why not try it if/when you start to feel CH activity again? You might be able to delay another hospital stay for several months. Also...LSA in seeds works well and is legal. You'd still need a detox, but you're med free now....  Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2005, 1:40pm by nani » IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Jeepgun
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

BOHICA!!!

Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:36am »

Outstanding, Michael! It's about time you found something that worked! Congratulations!! Smiley
IP Logged

Her: "Have you ever hit a deer?"
Me: "What, like, in the FACE?"
Her: ..... "WHAT is the MATTER with you!?"
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 3rd, 2005, 1:31pm »

on Oct 3rd, 2005, 7:31am, unsolved1 wrote:
Nice attemp at a thread highkack Vig !  Wink  BUT ........

I couldn't get med free to even try clusterbusters. I was to hooked on Imitrex injections and the (temp) pain relief it brought. And clusterbusters (shrooms) are still a felony in Indiana. I'd hate to be caught with some shrooms and spend a few years locked up without meds to help with clusters! That would really suck! As far as Kudzu goes, I haven't heard that much success with it. Many who tried it said it might have worked at first, but then quit working. (?)

clusterbusters now includes treatments involving LSA from legally acquired seeds as well.
Morning Glory, Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose, and Rivea Corymbosa...

IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss