Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 6:17pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Question about Oxygen and Insurance »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Question about Oxygen and Insurance
« No topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Question about Oxygen and Insurance  (Read 8189 times)
findjoshua
New Board Junior
USA 

findjoshua
Email

Re: Question about Oxygen and Insurance
« Reply #25 on: Dec 5th, 2005, 6:36am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ahhh, the night time... the time of rest, the time of dreams.. BUT NOT LAST NIGHT  Tongue  I can't wait for my oxygen (due today.)  I woke up last night with the pains, I had to do a little debate with myself over whether or not to weather it out or take my last Imitrex nasal spray which I knew would abort it, but would leave me with only some Max. melts for the next few days which  a) don't work for me and b) i don't wanna mix with.  In the end guess who won out?  Yeah, the trex is gone but thankfully, so was the headache very quickly.  
I wonder what kind of music my oxygen tank will like.  Do you think it will mind eating with me at the table? Smiley  As I've said before, it is the most anticipated guest in my house in a long time.  
 Grin
Joshua
IP Logged
marlinsfan
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love this place!

Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 5th, 2005, 12:42pm »

My tanks are coming today too, sadly. Been PF since July, sent my tanks back in August. I shadowed most of the weekend, so I know the beast is approaching..... I don't remember every having a cycle so close after the last one ended.

My tanks live in the guest room. In there they have a futon, a TV with a DirecTV box, a closet. They also get a guest bathroom all to themselves, but they never use it Wink.

When I'm in cycle, the tanks are not guests. They are family!
IP Logged
Digitalfilm43
New Board Newbie
USA 

Never trust the man in the backwards monkey suit.

Akadriver
Email

« Reply #27 on: Feb 17th, 2008, 6:04pm »

You know, that gets me wondering...what does everybody have for tank setups?

My tanks have had their own spare room, with a double bed and cable TV for the last couple years. But now with a new roommate situation, I'm making my own Cluster Panic Room. A 6x8 walk-in closet (no windows), soundproofed (no more worrying about the neighbors) with double bed and my Oxygen Army. I'll be able to close the door and ignore it when it's not needed, but know it's always ready and waiting when needed!

-Todd
IP Logged

Never underestimate the power of the mushroom.
Clusterbusters.com
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« No topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss