Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 10:29pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Questions - kudzu, inderal, shrooms and more. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Questions - kudzu, inderal, shrooms and more.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Questions - kudzu, inderal, shrooms and more.  (Read 592 times)
cmoore
New Board Newbie
USA 

clusterbuster

chrismo5555
WWW Email

Questions - kudzu, inderal, shrooms and more.
« on: Dec 11th, 2005, 3:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi all, I've been a quiet observer here for around... i guess 3 or 4 years now, wow....

little bit about me:
20 yrs old.
student at california state university sacramento
episodic - twice a year - spring and fall, worse in fall.
currently in cycle.

In the past I have used shrooms and found them to be the most effective. I also used kudzu rather effectively in my last spring cycle, which was a fairly weak cycle. I am currently taking inderal and kudzu. I have a few questions that I would like to get some feedback on.

1) What do you know about the combo of kudzu and inderal? It is somewhat effective right now, but feels like it is weakening.

2) What is the exact time I should wait between stopping the kudzu and taking shrooms?

3) If I feel like I am freeking out on the shrooms, would it be ok to take some xanex to calm down?  

4) I have finals this week and am absolutely scared to death that I am going to get a CH in the middle of one. I have a final from 10 - 12 on wed. and 10 - 12 on thursday. That is the exact time when I get hit. Any recommendations on what to do before hand? I am thinking, kudzu, a red bull, and am toying around with the idea of a xanex before hand as well. Any suggestions???

Also, I am somewhat noticing some trends between my diet and CH activity. I have changed my diet to only vegetables and some chicken. If any valuable observations come out of it, I will definately let you all know in more detail what I find.

Thanks to all. This site has been my best friend in my lowest times since the beast introduced itself to me just after my 16th birthday.

and one more thing, just a small venting...  

Dear Beast - You couldn't wait a few more weeks until christmas break?!?!? if you ruin my straight A's i will do so many shrooms that i NEVER have a headache again, haha.

Thanks guys, you all are the best.

<3 chris moore
IP Logged
MJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: Questions - kudzu, inderal, shrooms and more.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11th, 2005, 4:25am »

Hey cmoore.

Good to see you coming in from the cold, I thought I saw a shadow out there.

They say shrooms create an expanded conciousness, might actually expand your grade.
I'm Sure someone can advise you on the detox and xanax soon.  

A couple redbulls may do the trick before the exams but might wire you up too, along with the stress it may do the job at aborting a hit.

Regarding your vent, If you do get hit some knowledgable person at the U may be able to intervene for a retake.
You guys got it rough this time of year with school. I know. A few linear calc equations or something on deformable body mechanics may be a nice distraction.

MJ
IP Logged

MJ
Flash

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11th, 2005, 10:07am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

The stress of the test will keep the hits at bay.  But expect to get slammed afterwards.  The worst thing is it screwing with your study preparations and generally making your life unpleasant.

I know - it took me 7 years to complete a 3 year degree course.  In the end the it was the shrooms saved me.  But remember that they too can cause short term flare ups, so probably too late to dose so close to exams.
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11th, 2005, 11:39am »

Hi chris. I tapered off kudzu for 2 weeks and was down to one a day. I took my last one on a Sunday morning and dosed on shrooms the next day.  
I don't know about Inderal, I tried it years ago for CH and it didn't help. I was (and still am) taking verapamil for high BP, which did not seem to interfere with the treatment.  
I don't know anything about Xanax, so I can't answer on that.  
I agree with Flash about the stress of the final possibly keeping the hit from happening until afterwards, but why not talk to your profs before hand and see if you can re-take it if needed.  
Good luck and PF wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss