Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 8th, 2024, 10:55am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Shadow Relief with Reishi »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Shadow Relief with Reishi
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Shadow Relief with Reishi  (Read 2006 times)
notseinfeld
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Enough is Enough.        Vote Libertarian

krilldocument  
WWW Email

Shadow Relief with Reishi
« on: Feb 28th, 2002, 11:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I promised a while ago not to post until I had 'the cure'. Laughable, I know. However, I do have something wonderful to share and that's using the Reishi (Ling chi) mushroom in either tea or capsule form. This is a completely non-toxic, inexpensive, and effective mushroom in removing that feeling like your head is tilted during a cycle. Since my last post, I've been steady with nasty headaches for exactly 6 months and have finally found relief during the non-bout time by using this mushroom.  
Generally speaking a daily supplement (this is the mushroom of longevity to those in the east) has made me feel terrific without the slightest hint of a shadow. The only way I knew I suffered from CH was during an actual attack.  

Step 1: Along with vitamin and mineral supplement, a Resihi supplement.
Step 2: Aborting attack Immitrex.
Step 3: Cure---that's coming.  

Have had a *bitch* of a time in the acquisition of p.mushrooms and am trying to grow the damn things now. 3 months and about 20 people on the search and I can't even get a rotten cap. Any help on fast procurement would be most welcome.

nots
IP Logged

-----------Democracy is three wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. ---------------------
Georgia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If ya don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree.

pixieprincess_una   georgiacze
WWW Email

Re: Shadow Relief with Reishi
« Reply #1 on: Mar 1st, 2002, 12:58am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thank you for sharing what has helped you. I am definately going to look into this. Thanks again and keep us updated.

Peace and love,
Georgia
IP Logged

la la lala la la.....(its the theme song from the smurfs in case you couldn't tell) Need a smile? Click here: http://users.compaqnet.be/cn174277/Smurfs%20-%20Smurf%20Theme%20Song.mp3
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss