Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 1:24am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Keeping the beast away. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Keeping the beast away.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Keeping the beast away.  (Read 266 times)
saintslair
New Board Junior
USA 

TAME THAT BEAST!!!

766998 766998     saintslair7
Email

Keeping the beast away.
« on: Mar 13th, 2002, 8:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello all,
     Like anything else this might work for some but not others.  The past three nights I have been taking an Imitrex tablet just before I go to sleep and it has kept the beast away. Smiley He returns during the day, but at least I can get some sleep. He seems to return at around noon, so today I am going to try taking one around 11:30 maybe it will work. I will let you know. Here's hope it works for you. PFNAD to all.
Andy
IP Logged

They say what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, well then some of the strongest are right here. PFNAD TO ALL!!!

nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

Re: Keeping the beast away.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13th, 2002, 9:36am »

Andy, I was doing the same thing before i went out on medical leave...the only problem was I was overdoing the imitrex...I was taking one before I went to work, one after lunch, and one before i went to bed...then if i got hit, i was taking an injection....dont advice anyone to try this ...but taking one at bedtime as a preventative was recommended by my doctor....Good luck to you,  Cool
IP Logged
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Keeping the beast away.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13th, 2002, 11:12am »

Hi all.  No matter what meds you are on, the trick to staving off the beast is keeping track of its clock.  You learn to know its schedule and therefore are able to take steps ahead of time.  That is essential.  However, we all know how ch can catch on to us and suddenly veer off on a tanget and you have to catch up.  Cat and mouse....Good luck to you and PFDAN.  Kim
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss