Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 11:14am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « spontaneous cure? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   spontaneous cure?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: spontaneous cure?  (Read 295 times)
dhbeckwith

Email

spontaneous cure?
« on: Apr 4th, 2002, 9:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I'm pretty new here - youse guys is the first I've met who share my curse.  
Anyone ever hear of people who have gone into spontaneous "remission" and the beast never came back?
Or are we all doomed? lol Undecided
Don
IP Logged
Ted
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: spontaneous cure?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 5th, 2002, 1:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It does happen Don. But it isn't anything to count on, sorry. There is no average age that CHs leave us. Sometimes it does leave some people but it's not at any known given age. Some people here have had it happen less often as they age and some have completely gotten rid of it in time. But it's nothing to count on. Just hope on. There are also plenty of people who have posted here who have not had them get any better or leave since they've grown older. I hope you're one of the ones that they do mysteriously disappear from some day.
IP Logged
notseinfeld
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Enough is Enough.        Vote Libertarian

krilldocument  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 5th, 2002, 8:15am »

It all depends. How's that for an answer?

If indeed there is a malfunctioning hypothalamus or worse yet a deformed hypothalamus, it would stand to reason that latter wouldn't just 'disappear' and the former would require intervention. In either case, action in some form is required. It's quite a mouthful to believe that we're stuck with this until the grave.
IP Logged

-----------Democracy is three wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. ---------------------
NotH20
New Board Hall of Famer

NotH20
Email

« Reply #3 on: Apr 6th, 2002, 2:08pm »

I just can NOT imagine being an elderly woman with a walker/cane, etc and having these damn ch's   Angry

It's beyond my capability of thinking - I can't take the pain now - I can only imagine what I will go through as an elderly woman - maybe by that time there will be an invention for an automatic rocking chair especially made for CH patients with a switch for the various kip levels  HA HA   Smiley

NotH20
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss